Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$182
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$165
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$189
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$265
US$185
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

US$266
US$222
Fullerton Hotel
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$112
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$151
  • Pool
Park Avenue Rochester Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$641
US$468
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
All reviewsoasis suiteoutdoor jacuzzicomplimentary minibartanjong pagarexecutive roommini barshower roomchecking inshopping mallstaycationwansofareceptionisttub
Reviewed 12 January 2016

That reflective sphere once you walked into the hotel was amazing. Concierge was professional and friendly. Hotel room was cosy and had lightings which I quite liked. Aircon was strong upon entering the room. Plus many points!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ThamKahMeng
klapsons_management, General Manager at Klapstar Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2016

Dear ThamKahMeng,

Thank you for your wonderful review!
At klapsons, we work hard to offer good service and we will continue to work harder to meet your expectations.
We are glad you had a memorable stay with us and we look forward to your continued support.
As we move into 2016, we are going through different stages of minor renovations to make your next visit with us even better.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

Good evening,

Hi, my name is Arjun. I hope everyone had a great weekend, unfortunately we didn't. We have a Genius membership with booking.com where collectively we book 50 rooms yearly. I have stayed at Klapsons on 2 occasions prior to my recent stay on 1st January 2016. Upon arrival, we were informed that we have been upgraded from our usual oasis suites to the Klapsons suites with initially i felt was a nice gesture. We were upset about the the lack of room service and there were notices within the suite where it was stated that outside food and drinks were not allowed, which is fine as it could have been a common oversight I did checked with the concierge if we were able to order via a 3rd party delivery company for food, we were pleased that food could be ordered however we had to personally come down to collect the food which was quite annoying.

The highlight and main reason which we picked the hotel was for the personal Jacuzzi. To our dismay, the entire Jacuzzi was filed with loose leaves, dirt and tiny wooden twigs and other questionable stains which i wont mention. I personally find appalling as a simple Jacuzzi canvas cover or transparent Plexiglas roofing over the wooden pavilion beams during the monsoon season would have solved the problem.

After spending a good hour or so cleaning and disinfecting the Jacuzzi and filling up to the adequate level, the Jacuzzi lights functioned, however the jets didn't which is the whole ideas of having a jacuzzi. The helpful staff said the water level was too high and the ideal height of the water should have been 18 to 20 inches, which was half the height of the tub itself. we attempted to enjoy the tub however with the constant wind ,more twigs and dirt was still being browned into the unit.

I wanted to switch back to my original oasis suite only to find out that it was not available(hence the reason for the upgrade)

after a miserable experience, we were looking forward to a good shower and rest. Unfortunately the shower has a big drainage flaw and water leaked and overflowed all over the open concept shower. The bed sheets had stains (probably from a short turnover and a sever lack of staff during check-in and check out timing as the prior night was new years eve) and the air con vents were extremely dusty and blew directly over the bed triggering my sinus and asthma.

Besides the friendly staff, I highly recommend never ever staying in this hotel ever. What a waste of time and totally ruined my start to the new year and ruined a very special day for me and my girlfriend.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank arjunriard
klapsons_management, General Manager at Klapstar Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2016

Dear Arjun,

Happy New Year.

Thank you for your emails and review on our Facebook as well as Tripadvisor page. I have already replied your email earlier.

I sincerely apologise for your unpleasant stay at klapsons. You are correct that we were experiencing a lack of staff because one of our staff could not be on duty due to an urgent personal matter during this time and we were unable to find a replacement with the extremely short notice. With regards to your comments on the rooms, I am happy to say that this year, we are scheduled to be going through different phases of renovation and I assure you that your next stay with us will be better.

That said, I know these are not excuses for your unpleasant experience and once again I am sorry.

Thank you once again for your patience and time in giving us your feedback. It means a lot to us.

Reviewed 29 December 2015

The staffs are really friendly and efficiency! Their service are nice and good. Me and my girlfriend get a great experience here. The breakfast that served is nice and big portion. Will come for second time once i come to this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Jayden Chang,

We are heartened to receive such compliments from you and your kind words have been communicated to the various departments and personnel.
At klapsons, we always strive to excel and surpass our guests' expectations!
We look forward to welcoming you again to enjoy the klapsons' hospitality experience.

Reviewed 26 December 2015

Recently got a complimentary stay at Klapsons and thought the concept was quite interesting, being a futuristic theme. What we did not like was how the hotel was under-maintained. We stayed in a room on the 2nd floor, and it came with a balcony. First, the room's carpet felt extremely dirty, and when we got in, the bathroom mat was not clean. The room's curtains were also faulty, and when we got the technician and receptionist to help, they both wore shoes into the room and it was eventually not fixed. They did offer a room change though. As for the balcony, the seats had holes from smoking butts, and it was not replaced. It was also very dusty, so we did not head out the whole time. The hotel is convenient, but definitely not a place I would stay again if we had to pay.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
klapsons_management, General Manager at Klapstar Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2015

Dear Geraldine,

Warmest greetings from klapsons, The Boutique Hotel.

Thank you for your invaluable feedback. We appreciate you taking time to bring this matter to our attention and to help klapsons improve upon the service that we provide to our appreciated guests.

Regretfully an apology will not amend the outcome of your experience with us; I do extend it with all sincerity. The points you’ve empathised in your review has been taken into serious consideration. We will be undergoing renovations in various stages from early 2016 and I am confident your returned stay will be a pleasant one. I have spoken to my team and I assure you similar incidences will not occur. We continually are working to exceed our guest’s expectations and we do hope to welcome you again in 2016.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

As I wanted to celebrate my anniversary with my husband at a hotel away from the chaos of the city, I wanted to choose a different and unique hotel this time round. The klapsons Suite attracted me initially online because of the personal Jacuzzi!

It was a really pleasant stay for us and the Jacuzzi even had changing LED lights (which we’ve never experienced anything like this before and this was really the highlight of the room for us), and we thought that was a sexy touch in the room that lived up to the pictures online. The suite even had a private balcony and my husband loved this cozy staycay too. This suite actually exceeded our expectations and was our best staycation we’ve had so far.

What’s more, the friendly staff really made our stay feel very warm. We will definitely return again!

Stayed: December 2015

Dear Lee S,

Warmest greetings from klapsons, The Boutique Hotel.
Thank you for your wonderful review! We are delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed the facilities and amenities at klapsons.
Your experience with our in-room amenities and our guests enjoying a pleasant stay is our utmost priority.
Once again, thank you for choosing klapsons, The Boutique Hotel.