Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,988 results
All reviews loft style robertson quay bed upstairs singapore river bars and restaurants pleasant stay short stay rooms are small buffet breakfast mrt station early check staycation azim gym nightlife robot taxis
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2020

Been here the other time with my partner and really love the experience. Loft instead of usual room. Very different view! Breakfast was fantastic as well, 1 night is not enough! Will be back for more!!

Date of stay: March 2020
10  Thank shypixie
StudioMHotel_SG, Guest Relations Manager at Studio M Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2020

Dear Shy Pixie,

Thank you very much for your honest review! We are glad to hear that you had a great stay with us.

Thank you for complimenting our cozy rooms and scrumptious breakfast spread.

We look forward to welcoming you back again with open arms, till then, stay safe & healthy.
Our best wishes with you and your family, always.

Best regards,
Studio M Hotel

Reviewed 20 April 2020

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone considering a getaway to Singapore or is looking to receive excellent service from the staff at this beautiful loft hotel. I arrived in Singapore from London and had to be quarantined at Studio M hotel for 14 days. The hotel staff made the 14 days stay one of my most memorable and most amazing stay at hotels ever.

I used to work for Singapore Airlines for many years. I am very particular when it comes to anything that is related to customer service and public relations. And I have to say that the staff at Studio M provided excellent service over and beyond the service that SQ even provides.

My daughter's 15th birthday which fell on April 18, happened while we were still in quarantine and she was really sad that it was going to be a quiet one. But the duty manager Pearlyn Koh and her staff made the day the most special birthday surprise she's ever had. They surprised her with a cake, a teddy bear from Studio M, a beautiful and thoughtfully written messages from all the staff at the hotel which was put in a frame and decorated so creatively. It was beyond words, the experience she had that day. I got so emotional when she showed me all that they did for her. I was on a video call with her while all this happened. After receiving the amazing surprise, the hotel staff called her and they all sang her Happy birthday song. Simply incredible!!!
The staff really put effort and time into everything they did to make the quarantine of 14 days go by so quickly and it was definitely an amazing stay for both my daughter and I. The food that they served were delicious and every meal was prepared differently. I have never experienced such exquisite service from all my years of of travelling and staying at loads of hotels all over the world. From the check in to the check out we were looked after very well and we were definitely provided with 5 star service. Thank you again Pearlyn Koh and to all the staff at Studio M. HIghly recommended to everyone.
The rooms were also incredibly cute and amazing.

Date of stay: April 2020
9  Thank irenecharles
StudioMHotel_SG, Guest Relations Manager at Studio M Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2020

Dear Irene Charles,

Thank you very much for your heartfelt review. I was honored to share your review with my fellow colleagues and we are all truly touched with your kind words.

Here in Studio M, we do our level best to ensure all our guests feel welcomed and warm. Birthdays are indeed a special celebration and I am glad your daughter and you both loved the little something we had put together.

Great hearing that you liked the meals and enjoyed the comfort of our rooms as well!

Please do stay safe and healthy. Our best wished to you and your lovely family.

We look forward to welcoming you back again to have a memorable stay with us, once again!

Have a wonderful year ahead.

Best regards,

Reviewed 18 April 2020

The reason why I came here was because I flew in from London. I was then quarantined at first I was nervous but the staff here are amazing they treat you with kindness and care and they make sure you feel comfortable and safe. the rooms are also amazing and such an original idea and I'm happy that I was quarantined in this hotel. I would highly recommend this place if you come to Singapore.

Room tip: Whichever room you choose I can guaranty you that you will not regret your choice.
Date of stay: April 2020
8  Thank Kayla_dennison
StudioMHotel_SG, Guest Relations Manager at Studio M Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2020

Dear Ms Kayla,

We are extremely glad that you enjoyed the little something the team has put together for you for your birthday! Please do have a great celebration with our loved ones when the time and situation permits.

We definitely look forward to seeing you and your family again in Studio M Hotel.
Do stay safe and healthy!

Glad to hear that you liked the rooms and felt comfortable too.

Happy Birthday once again, Kayla- From the Studio M Family
Wishing you nothing but the best.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 March 2020 via mobile

I’m staying here from 29 feb - 2 march. The hotel is good, near restaurants and bus stop, a bit walking to nearest mrt station, and the room is good, clean, and having a nice view, eventhough the bathroom and toilet were small and separated, but it’s ok. It’s nice staying there.

But the problem is, in the beginning, they asked us to give them 100sgd as the deposit money (wow it’s a big amount of money because we can do many things in Sgp with that amount of money) and it’s ok because they said they’ll return it in two weeks after our stay. But it’s already more than 2 weeks and we haven’t got any news of it!!! We’ve tried to contact them through email, but they didn’t even reply it!!!! Idk if they never open their email or I sent the message to the wrong email???!!!???? An answer will be nice. Thank you!!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank yolandasutoyo
StudioMHotel_SG, Front Office Manager at Studio M Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2020

Dear yolandasutoyo,

Greetings from Studio M Hotel!

This has reference to the pre-authorisation amount during your stay with us. The standard practice is to have the pre-authorisation amount refunded to the guest's credit card upon guest check-out. It usually takes about 14 days from check-out date, however, it would very much depends on the issuing bank of the credit card, Hence you may wish to check with the issuing bank on the refund status. We also understand that our Duty Managers had been in touch with you on in regards to the issue.

Thank you for your kind understanding and patience. I certainly look forward to your next stay with us.

Have a Lofty day,

Pearlyn Koh
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 29 March 2020

The room was offered for three persons. When the extra bed is placed, the room is absolutely too small. Room was not clean. We gave our remarks to the manager. She promised to react. Untill now...: no reaction.
Location, breakfast and swimmingpool were absolutely ok.

Room tip: Take care of clean rooms Do not offer for three persons Give reaction to guests if they have remarks
Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
6  Thank Janette S

Dear Rector14,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts from your stay with us. I am sorry to read that your stay was not as good as expected.

Our team work hard to make each guest stay feel valued and it looks like we have missed the mark on this occasion.

I will share you feedback with the team so that we can do better.

Should your travels take you back to Studio M, let me know so that we can make it up to you.

Have a Lofty Day,