Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews malin goetz small kitchenette kitchen sink telok ayer complimentary wine filtered water rooftop pool chinatown mrt self service laundry well equipped gym room facilities convenient location the central business district modern hotel long stay excellent facilities concierge team
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2022

Location is convenient, near China Town, 5 minutes walk to 2 stations. Room is new, concierge staff warm, however, front desk staff really need to be trained again, not efficient, and don't know what to do when i asked for a receipt on check out, she said she will mail it to me, but she didn't do it. bad service.

Date of stay: September 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mohd Zaini, Owner at Capri by Fraser, China Square / Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2022

Dear Pioneer804623

Thank you for the review!

We are glad you had enjoyed your stay and services rendered by the concierge team.

Please email me at zaini.mohd@capribyfraser.com for me to facilitate in your stay receipt if you had booked your stay directly from us.

Thank you and have a good mid-week. #staysafe #wecare

Reviewed 6 September 2022

The good: location is unbeatable, close to all of Chinatown's sights, attractions and eateries. The MRT is a short walk away with easy access to anywhere in Singapore. The room was clean and relatively spacious, the pool nice and the gym seemed to have quite a few machines available. The bad: the staff are not very helpful with trouble understanding simple requests. Breakfast was minimal and disappointing considering the size of the Hotel and number of guests. Breakfast choices limited and no indication that you can order freshly cooked eggs to your liking (we found out on day 2). Housekeeping was strange with some rooms being attended to late in the afternoon (4.00pm). A simple call to housekeeping for a small towel took 2 attempts and in the end they brought up a bar of soap? For an expensive city Hotel in a Global City they really need to pick up their game and deliver on customer interface. On the upside the Concierge staff were very welcoming and friendly. Would we stay here again? yes only for the location though, not for the staff.

Room tip: Rooms numbered 1-12 face onto Hokien St were there is a bar below the hotel that plays loud music till midnight. Best to avoid.
Date of stay: September 2022
1  Thank realife01
Mohd Zaini, Owner at Capri by Fraser, China Square / Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2022

Dear reallife01

Thank you for the review!

We are glad you had enjoyed the location of the property and the services rendered by the concierge team.

We will continue to strive harder in our service and I will personally share the sentiments with our housekeeping team as we understand to be better especially during high influx of guests staying in the property as its the holiday season in Singapore.

Thank you once again and we hope this experience will not marred your stay with us again. #staysafe #wecare

Reviewed 4 September 2022 via mobile

I normally manage my own reservations based on the reviews I read online. But this time, our local partner managed our bookings and allowed myself to be guided by them. I have not heard of this hotel so I didn’t expect much.

Good thing, I listened.

The hotel is right smack in China Square so food was accessible all over. Bars, malls and China Square were right in the hotel’s doorstep. It was so much fun as selection was wide. Hotel was also walking distance to places like Clarke Quay. How cool is that!

Hotel is fairly new, although typically small and usap for Singapore hotels. It’s clean with all the facilities required. No restaurant in hotel, though, except breakfast.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear NatureHigh

Thank you for the review!

We are glad you were not disappointed and had a good stay!

We are eagerly working on establishing our Food & Beverage offerings which will be real soon.

Thank you once again and we hope to welcome you back real soon! #staysafe #wecare

Reviewed 1 September 2022

This is a great place to stay in China Town. I would`ve given a 5 stars if it wasn´t for the lack of variety of fruit in the breakfast and because there was no room service. The reception staff was a bit cold, I would`ve liked to been asked if I wanted more info about the city. Anyway, the rooms and pool are exceptional.

Date of stay: July 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mohd Zaini, Owner at Capri by Fraser, China Square / Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2022

Dear Isabel A

Thank you for the review!

We are glad you had enjoy the room and strategic location of the property.

We are working on the refresh menu for our room service options and will be made available again real soon.

I personally will be sharing this sentiments to the Front Office team, the importance of service delivery.

Thank you once again and we hope to welcome you back again! #staysafe #wecare

Reviewed 31 August 2022

Very glad to have chosen this place for my stay. Only one feedback to note. I requested for a map to use as reference for my moving around, and noticed, this hotel is not listed in the map, and also the map published at CHINATOWN MRT station. I was having hard time identifying the closet or locate the MRT station. Did not manage to get the right exit from Chinatown MRT back to hotel, was directed to exit A but in fact exit H was the closet.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mohd Zaini, Owner at Capri by Fraser, China Square / Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2022

Dear Slkhoo2022

Thank you for the review!

We are glad you had enjoyed your stay and the location of the property.

We had noted on the map not indicating of the property, we had already informed our vendor and we are working on it.

Thank you once again and have the best of day! #staysafe #wecare