Lowest prices for your stay
US$84
Free cancellation until 24/06/21
Hotels.com
US$107
Free cancellation until 25/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$107
US$81
SAVE US$26
Expedia.comUS$107
Official HotelUS$82
CheapTicketsUS$107
All reviews rain shower outdoor bathtub canned drinks smart tvs free refreshments maxwell hawker center single traveller visit singapore again body wash chinatown area high tech rooms are small birthday staycation a lovely stay other hotels front office staff decent size
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 January 2021 via mobile

This stay with Soloha could be better if the room advertised correctly as actual. I book the "Suite with Tub" which was completely different from the website, not even close.

This stay which supposed to be a relaxing birthday stay for my partner comes disappointing with the room layout. No doubt I've already expecting a small room given the photos online, but I am not expecting the kind which the hotel assign me to. I was told there's only two units of this room - in which mine was the terrible one. It's almost like this is an extra space just to squeeze the "Suite with tub". It's no suite for sure. The receptionist told me it's the same size, I can assure it wasn't base on the photos online!

What's worst? The tub space is directly side by side with the other tub room and the outdoor partition mesh is see thru! I don't think putting a wooden partition in between makes any difference since it's only covering a quarter of the entire mesh partition. We tried to use the tub at night, but it was so uncomfortable hearing the other room conversations, and I can even smell cigarettes. Unsure if they were even fine during check out. The cleaniness of the room isn't up to par too (photos attached). Dust can be found on corners, stains on the basins and shower cubicle. The suite that we stay doesn't comes with any window as well, Soloha might as well you put this as a different category "Suite with a tub and no windows"? It's utterly disappointing.

Initially I don't really intend to write this honest review, but Soloha if hotel reviewers don't do this, I'm not too sure if this is honest marketing especially we don't pay a low price for this "suite with tub". At the same rate, I could be staying in my usual 5* with confirmed room layout and cleanliness.

The extra one star was given as the fact where the location is good and as a boutique hotel, personalized is the key to win guest. Love the idea of all day and night complimentary drinks and snacks, and definitely the birthday decor from the hotel. At this rate, as consumer rights I hope you guys would look into recategorize this type of room, and it shouldn't be charge the same as the other layout. I really cheated to be honest.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cal_TheHotelLover
Reviewed 8 January 2021 via mobile

Booked a staycation last year to celebrate my partner’s birthday. Kudos to Hema and Chermaine for arranging a small surprise in our room, and for placing the flowers I ordered in the room prior to our arrival. The hotel is conveniently located, with many lovely restaurants around the area, and we hope to be back again in future, to celebrate more milestones in life with Hotel Soloha.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 December 2020 via mobile

Chic and sleek interior, the room opens out to the interior courtyard! The place have exceeded my expectations, will totally come here again! Friendly staff and pleasant ambience.

Soundproof rooms at least stated on OTA.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 December 2020

Booked way ahead in Aug/Sep for a year-end staycation, and selected the room with an outdoor bathtub! :D

Check in was fast and efficient, all rules and policies were explained clearly by Grayson (thank you!) and the room was ready slightly before the actual check in time. Thank god no madness like the rest of the main hotels!

Room was in the courtyard on level 2, of a decent size, and of course the outdoor bathtub! Don't worry, there is a shower/toilet area within the room still, the tub is more for relaxation (at least that's what I did).

There was Netflix on TV, bed was comfy and all the basic necessities were available!

Location of the hotel was great! It was like 5 mins in one direction to Chinatown, and another 5 mins in the opposite direction to Duxton. Many restaurants, bars, eateries around, just by walking!

We spent hours wandering in the area, not having to worry about drinking and driving, or stuck in the small lanes waiting for parking lots.

Definitely a recommended hotel for staycation, and for visitors from overseas, a great place to stay and explore the local scenes! :D

Room tip: Book the room with an outdoor bathtub!
1  Thank starzdevil
Reviewed 16 December 2020

Nice hotel vibe and interestingly design. Small room but compact and well-utilised. Like the sony smart tv with Netflix. The shophouse feel of the room is great as the huge windows of the shophouse allows plentiful light into the room.

The area near the doorway mirror needs some lighting as it is dark. One should also note that rooms facing the street opposite potato head restaurant tend to be noisy at night. Other than that, the hotel is good for relaxation and value for money. The complimentary drinks and snacks at the lobby is a plus too.

Room tip: Go for bigger rooms
1  Thank terlunche