The rooms are nice, but spartan like most casino / resorts around the world. The casino is packed morning, noon, and night. The real reason to get a room here is to get access to the infinity pool on the top deck. It truly is one of the best pools I've ever encountered. Stunning view over the city. Great place to chill out - but beware of Ku De Ta pricing on drinks. Bill can be just as stunning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore