I stayed at this hotel with my wife and baby. We like the hotel very much. Even though the view in our room wasnt nice. I requested for the view to the City... which I expect to see talls building and the Marina. But what I got was the view of this construction side. A bit disappointed, but the room condition heals our disappointment bit. the room was huge (but I heard they now change it to a smaller size room) and the bed was comfy. I ordered a twin bed. And we get a 2 queen size bed. and it is so spacious for the three of us.
The whole stay was fun, the swimming pool. the food, the breakfast is excellent! highly recommended.
but the worse part of my stay experience was the luggage service. It took 45 minutes, and have not yet arrived. and I decide to go down and take it myself with only 3 minutes of time. Maybe the staffs needed to be increase for the distribution of luggage, i needed it urgently for my baby items with is in my wife luggage.
That was the only downside, For the hotel! superb! Price currently is a bit towards overprice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore