We had a terrific brunch with lots of fruit, pastries and a breakfast entry for $38S. Food and service were good and the view was terrific. After brunch we walked around the skypark enjoying the view. A cab driver recommended the brunch which we could not find listed anywhere (on Sky 57). In fact we called and were told reservations were not needed, yet when we arrived at the hotel and asked how to get to the restaurant we were told twice that we couldn't go to Sky 57. There seems to be some confusion, but it was worth persevering. Tower 1, ride the elevator to the top
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore