Stayed here for 4 nights to attend a convention. It is a huge hotel (3 towers), brand new. The rooms are good, clean. Service is perfect - personnel is always polite and smiling (you can even order a mini fridge for free). Rooftop infinity pool is impressive. Great restaurants and shopping around. The view from the rooms at the sea side is spectacular: ships waiting on their next assignments are illuminated at night. If you'r lucky you catch fireworks for some events. The crowds on the hotel can be overwhelming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore