US$310
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$125
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Marina Mandarin Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$177
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$145
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$187
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$294
US$175
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

Park Avenue Changi Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$134
US$99
US$138
US$409
1,704 results
All reviewsrooftop barclifford pierla brasserielight showlaser showbeautiful hotelsister hoteloverlooking the marinanespresso machineluxury hotelhigh teasmall balconypillow menuthe financial districtbeautiful roomrain showerbreakfast buffet is
Reviewed 10 November 2017

This hotel is the perfect size but with all the amenities of a larger hotel. The staff both at the front desk and the concierge desk were very attentive and helpful. We had a lovey bay view room where we were able to view a spectacular lighting storm. We spent a few hours relaxing at the top floor pool and again received outstanding service. Our only disappointment with this well located hotel is that the main dining room "The Clifford Pier" is often not available for dining as it appears to be a popular location for corporate events. I highly recommend this location and expect that you will be as pleased as we were with the attentive service and the well maintained property.

Room Tip: Book a Bay View Room for a great experience.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wilbur52
Giovanni V, General Manager at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear Wilbur52,

Thank you for the preference and for your kind words of endorsement of our service and product! Your comments were gladly conveyed to the whole team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the heart of Singapore soon!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

My niece and nephew were due to stay for a couple of days during their honeymoon and I wanted to try to make things a little more special for them. I contacted the hotel and had a swift reply from Eunice. After a few back and forth emails, a time difference of eight hours slightly complicated matters, Eunice managed to arrange everything for me and beautifully. A good hotel is only as good as its staff in my opinion and Eunice was an absolute credit to what seems to be a real fabulous hotel. She has also won a customer, as we now feel we will visit too.

Stayed: November 2017

Dear sellsMiltonKeynes,

Thank you for the preference and review!

My team and I are delighted to receive your endorsement, and rest assured that your kind words were gladly conveyed to Eunice.

We very much look forward to welcoming you to The Fullerton Bay Hotel, in the heart of Singapore!

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 7 November 2017

This hotel is right on the waterfront with excellent views of the bay. The rooms overlooking the water are delightful and extreemly comfortable. The service is impecable with a choice fo restaurants and roof top swimming pool to watch the sun go down.
I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Book a bay view room
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Giovanni V, General Manager at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear judie70,

Thank you for the preference and for reviewing your Fullerton Bay Hotel visit!

My team and I appreciate your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back for another comfortable experience in Singapore!

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite hotels in the world.

Location is excellent. Right on Marina Bay, with excellent views of the MBS and the promenade. It’s not a huge hotel, only 6 floors.

The rooms are large and well fitted. The desks are the most usable I’ve come across. Bed is comfy. Scrupulously clean. WiFi works well.

The bathroom is luxurious with full tub and separate shower.

The breakfast buffet is worth it on it’s own. Two rooms full of American, European, Asian and Indian foods. There is something for everyone. The coffee is delicious. The staff is attentive but not overbearing.

One of the hotel’s best features is the roof. What a treat to sit under the starts enjoying a cocktail in a comfortable chair. But not it can get crowded so smart to make a reservation.

I love to do a run around the Bay at dawn before it gets too hot. It’s about a 2mile circuit. Then I take a quick shower and hit the roof top pool. It is stunning. The roof top gym is about the bare minimum for a luxury hotel, but it is adequate.

My only gripe is that the check-in process always seems to take a bit long. That being said, the staff is well-trained and solicitous.

If I could only find a similar hotel in places like Palo Alto or Stamford CT!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank H P B
Giovanni V, General Manager at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear H P B,

Thank you for the preference and for taking the time sharing your experience! We value and appreciate your endorsement, which encourages us to do even better.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 4 November 2017

The Fullerton Bay Hotel is one of my favorite hotels. As I travel quite often, I don’t say this about most hotels. The Fullerton Bay is beautiful and very clean. Built on piers and located along (in) the Marina and next to the Central Business District the hotel is super well located. It is only a few steps from the Raffles Place MRT station so getting around is very easy. There is also a part-above part-below ground link to The Fullerton Hotel, the grand colonial era hotel and sister property. To the extent you like to walk, lively Boat Quay and Clarke Quay are 10-15 minutes away.

The hotel features a spectacular roof top pool area with a large bar. It is a must visit. Try the chaise lounge chairs that are in a zero depth area. Instead of kids you will more likely find people hanging about there with pool safe cocktails in hand.

The rooms are exquisite and remind me of the best of any luxury/ super premium hotel chains. They feature balconies, nespresso machines, lots of storage and built-ins. My room had a small sitting area and excellent work/desk area. The large bathroom was splendid with soaking tub, rain shower, and separate toilet room. The rooms are vault like quiet. I’ve never heard other guests in rooms or even shutting doors.

The hotel is a boutique hotel and so it may be too quiet or reserved for some but I like it because at that size it feels as if the staff really knows and cares about your stay. On that topic the staff were incredibly kind and helpful.

The lobby level restaurant serves an excellent buffet breakfast. It has a large selection of items- from tasty croissants to a full array of Asian. Don’t miss the menu items such as “egg of the day” which make the experience that much more special. Also try the Malaysian like coffee drink located near the juices if you are a coffee nut/nerd/snob. It was dark and very rich.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank chris8648
Giovanni V, General Manager at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Dear chris8648,

Thank you for your loyalty! We are delighted to receive your commendation of our service, product and locaiton!

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the heart of the Lion City soon.

Yours sincerely,