1,771 results
All reviews lantern bar clifford pier rooftop pool la brasserie bottega veneta light show laser show beautiful hotel sister hotel overlooking the marina nespresso machine high tea luxury hotel small balcony corner room pillow menu the financial district
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Idéal for a beer or a mojito or a margharita accompanied by a few delicious bites from the card while watching at 8 pm precise a wonderful show accross the Bay.! Dancing fontaines, musics and lights all over the bay for a thirty minutes illuminated night. When possible, book your sitting in avance to have the best view of the Bay at night.

Stayed: November 2017
Giovanni V, General Manager at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear Jean-Pierre S,

My team and I thank you for the preference!

We are delighted to receive your kind endorsement, and we very much look forward to welcoming you back to the heart of the Lion City!

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Ideally located boutique feel with a high end feel all around... inside and outside. Highly recommended!!! Great location for food...with famous hawker Lau Passak stall only 3 blocks away. Nice marina bay walk all around towards Bay Garden.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Giovanni V, General Manager at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Dear r4sfly,

Thank you for the preference and for taking the time sharing your experience! We value and appreciate your review.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Waited an hour for bags to arrive in room. Only arrived after called concierge. Door to balcony clearly broken. Noisy room from water spout thing down below. Ear plugs essential!
4 corporate parties on! Dinner bookings not possible as had booked whole restaurants. Pool very nice but full of drunk corporate clientele.
Breakfast felt like we were an inconvenience. Must be a coffee shortage in the hotel. Staff looked like would rather be elsewhere.
Overall extremely dissapointing for $500 a night.
Would reccomend look elsewhere.

Gregor

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Gregor C

Dear Gregor C,

Thank you for taking the time reviewing your stay, as well as for meeting our Hotel Manager upon departure. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused.

I would like to reiterate the offer made by our Hotel Manager, contacting us directly for your future bookings, in order to give us the opportunity to personally organize it.

My team and I look forward to the opportunity of being at your service and welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

We very much enjoyed The Fullerton Bay Hotel. It’s well located for all the attractions (as are most of the hotels!), not too large and has a very comfortable and personal feel about it. We had a lovely room with a balcony that overlooked the bay. The breakfast buffet is excellent and offers a huge choice. My only niggle: The chocolates left on the bed were always dark chocolate and not everyone likes dark chocolate :)

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Giovanni V, General Manager at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear Bettina H,

Thank you for the preference and for taking the time reviewing your stay.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

We had a beautiful room with a view of the iconic Marina Bay Sand Building. Stunning.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
The hotel is very attractive, particularly because it is relatively small in comparison to some.
The bar on the roof has terrific views.
Our only complaint was the number of functions going on meant both restaurants were off limits for much of our stay. Eating in the tea area was not our idea of a great ambiance for dinner. Otherwise a lovely place.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fleetoffoot
Giovanni V, General Manager at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear fleetoffoot,

Thank you for the preference and for taking the time reviewing your stay.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us to focus on what is important to all our guests.

I would appreciate if you could please contact me directly through fbh.info@fullertonhotels.com for any future booking assistance, in order to give us the opportunity to personally organize it.