1,758 results
All reviews rooftop bar clifford pier la brasserie bottega veneta light show laser show beautiful hotel sister hotel overlooking the marina nespresso machine high tea luxury hotel small balcony corner room pillow menu the financial district beautiful room
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I was visiting Singapore as part of a work
Conference and one of the evening functions was held at the Red Lantern Bar at this magnificent hotel. What a location and glorious view. This site is perfect for a business function - great location, wonderful food, terrific atmosphere and a glorious outlook across Marina Bay. Would highly recommend this location for business functions.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank RainysHolidays
Giovanni V, General Manager at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear Guest,

My team and I are delighted to receive your review and endorsement, and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

The Food was very good... the satay, the sliders and the truffle fries as well as the ambiance and and staff But theres one who standout the most and his name is Asri who was so good for me to
have a taste of their red wines and choose what suits my palette. His efforts means so much to me that made my night even better. That makes me and my friends come back at the same place!

Keep it up!
And once again thank you for the excellent service:)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Giovanni V, General Manager at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Jobe1230,

Thank you for the preference and for the endorsement, which encourages us to do even better! Please rest assured that your kind words were conveyed to the team, with a special mention o Asri.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you and your friends back!

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed a week at this hotel and have never had a more lovely experience.
The highlights:
1) The hotel gave us a complementary bottle of sparkling wine and fruit/sweets platter to welcome us.
2)The room was serviced to perfection each day (if we left things lying around in a rush for a busy day of exploring they were placed in a tidy and logical place for us)
3)The room service (food) came in a timely manner with proper utensils and crockery. The server also set the table and served each dish. The food itself was reasonable and delicious.
4)The staff was very polite and would always knock on the door and wait for the door to be opened for them as not to invade privacy
5) our stay included breakfast, most days we did not end up needing lunch as breakfast was so delightful ranging from sweet pastries to eggs and congee
6) If Location is everything this hotel is perfect, a mere two minutes from the nearest train stop from which you can go just about anywhere in the city, only a short walk from marina bay Sands and the Gardens by the bay
7) THE BATHROOM I want this bathroom. Beautiful deep bath with frosted glass to close of the bathroom from the bedroom and a banner next to the bath that could be lifted so you can see into both rooms and even out onto the bay if you so desire.
8) the pool on the roof was excellent and had a delightful view, the roof also had a highly popular bar.

The only downside would be the main restaurant at the hotel was nice however for the price substandard to others.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Felicity J,

Thank you for choosing The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore, for the endorsement and your valuable feedback!

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable visit soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Seasoned travellers, but this is the best hotel we have stayed in across six continents. Exceptional location was just the beginning, with top quality service in every interaction with polite, efficient and proactive hotel staff, be it at front desk, concierge, restaurants or cleaning crew. And then the huge room; immaculately detailed, heavily sound proofed and looking right over the water across to the Marina Bay Sands skyline and nightly light show, large ensuite with glass wall and screen option and the compulsory TV by the tub. Every accessory you can dream of, remote controlled curtains, incredibly comfy beds and first class adjustable air conditioning to assure you of a perfect sleep. Before waking up to a morning dip in the serene roof top pool and exclusive jacuzzi, followed by a virtuoso lesson in high class breakfasting, with multi-ethnic culinary choices to satisfy all tastes. Great waffles, and again the consistently professional and supportive hotel team to guarantee total satisfaction. This is an experience you will neither regret nor forget!

Room Tip: 4th or 5th floor, pay for direct bay view!
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Giovanni V, General Manager at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear CojonesUK,

Thank you for the review and commendation, which encourage us to do even better!

My team and I thank you for the preference, and look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Our family had the most delightful Christmas staycation at their jacuzzi suite last year and we were immediately blown away by the magnificent view and phenomenal service upon our arrival! Room 109 was beyond spacious with a gloriously high ceiling and was luxurious in every sense from the Bottega Veneta room amenities to the 100% goose down pillows and duvet to the Nespresso machine and its complimentary capsules.

But what really took our breaths away was the stunning Marina Bay waterfront sprawled around us and the MBS right in front of us, enhanced by the double-glazed floor-to-ceiling windows in the room. We immediately changed into our swimwear and got to soaking in the relaxing jacuzzi. It was a true 'tick-off-the-bucket-list' experience sitting there admiring the city skyline and waterfront with the power jets rejuvenating our travel-weary bodies.

We could only bear to leave the room when it was time for our Christmas Eve buffet dinner at the Clifford Pier. While the variety of food was limited, the ambiance and scenery made up for it. Breakfast at La Brasserie was delicious and had a splendid array of local food.

We also went for a swim at their beautiful infinity rooftop pool located right next to the famous Lantern bar. It's very picturesque, much like the rest of the hotel, and definitely worth a visit!

I returned a week later to celebrate my birthday at their gorgeous floating event pod, the Port of Call. (I stayed in Room 110 which was similar to the jacuzzi suite except that it had a sundeck balcony instead of a jacuzzi.) Till now, months later, I still recall that memorable celebration with a huge smile on my face. The team at the Fullerton Bay Hotel gave their 110% into ensuring that my birthday party at the Port of Call went smoothly. All my guests had the best time thanks to the delightful food, stupendous service, and the stunning scenery yet again.

The process leading up to my birthday party was hassle-free. It was actually the third potential venue I had sought for the event but the team at FBH were the only one who was truly sincere in helping me. Such quality service is difficult to find in luxury hotels in Singapore these days.

With this review, I would like to once again give my many thanks to the fantastic team for giving me all these beautiful and lasting memories! The Fullerton Bay Hotel really is the perfect place for all occasions.

Room Tip: Request for the jacuzzi suite Room 109. It's definitely worth the little splurge!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Dreamwalkingon,

We are delighted to receive your review and thank you for your loyalty! Please rest assured that your kind words were gladly conveyed to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home in the heart of Singapore!