Such a bed energy i have not seen in the long time.
- Close to the transport, ChinaTown and river attractions.
- Clean floors and bathrooms.
- Alright breakfast
- Smells horrible most of the day. Probably because they turn off the AC during the day.
- It is under the Fighting Gym and you will be under "earthquake zone" weights falling on the floor, or "drill Sargent" yelling in your ear. They start early, 7am, and they finish late 10-10-30pm. Smell outside is definitely from the locker-rooms...
- Lack of hospitality from the girls that work there. They will ignore you as much as possible.
- They have OLD pictures to show their dorms (they are laying). Big "with the view" dorm is actually divided in two and cramped with more beds. Rest of the dorm rooms are caves without windows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- River City Inn is a family-owned and operated hostel. As travellers ourselves, we know that affordability should never compromise hospitality. Everything you need to provide a comfortable stay are available: Free Wi-Fi, Clean Sheets, Good Breakfast, Air-Conditioning, and more!But at River City Inn, we aim to offer something more. After you have explored the winding streets of Singapore, experienced the different cultures, delighted your taste buds and worn your shoes under the sweltering heat, we want to welcome you back. We want to offer you a place to unwind, write your journal, talk to other travelers and share stories. We aim not only to provide a bed for the night, but a space for the exchange of ideas, inspirations, personal reflections and growth. Because that is what traveling is about.Terms & Conditions:• All rates are inclusive of taxes• Check in time: 2pm to 11pm. Please note that we DO NOT accept check-in after 11pm. Please respect our check in time after 2pm as we have to adhere to our cleaning schedule (12pm to 2pm) to upkeep the cleanliness of the hostel. Our reception operates from 7am to 11pm.• Check out time: 12pm• If you have an early flight, you may check in early(after 7am on the check in date)and use our facilities or you can leave your bags with us whilst you head out to explore the city.• Likewise, if you have a late flight or bus to catch on the day of your checkout, you may leave your bags with us at no additional cost.• To keep our prices low, we accept cash only for payment.• To upkeep the environment of a backpackers hostel, we do not accommodate children below the age of 5. Children aged between 5 and 11 years can be accommodated in private rooms only, and not in dormitories. Children aged 12 and over can be accommodated either in private rooms or in the dormitories.• Due to our limited capacity at our Inn, we do not accept Singaporeans/returning locals/PR/Foreigners holding work permits. Please contact us before booking whenever in doubt.• Please note that we are located on the 4th floor of a heritage shophouse without a lift.• To upkeep the cleanliness of the hostel, no footwear is allowed indoors (except in the toilets). Guest may wear socks if they are not comfortable barefooted.• We do not accept big groups above 8pax. Please contact us for clarification.•Please note that not all our rooms or dorms have windows. If you need to stay in a room with windows, please check with us before booking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your River City Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River City Hotel Singapore
- River City Inn Singapore