“Most value for money wine (and Beers!)”

Wine Connection Tapas Bar & Bistro
Ranked #25 of 10,515 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$4 - US$23
Cuisines: French, Bar, Pizza, Mediterranean, European, Wine Bar, New Zealand, Singaporean, International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, After-hours, Drinks, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: The Quays
Description: A stylish retro industrial Bar which brings a spark along Robertson Quay area. The bricks walls, mix of leather sofa and metallic chairs, and rustic wooden tables’ décor create a warm atmosphere. Meanwhile, large opened windows surround the space, creating a spacious and airy feeling, seamlessly connecting the ample al-fresco area to indoor seating. Nested between the bar and the bistro areas, a stunning glass paneled wine cellar, stocks over 4,000 bottles of wines from around the world, ensuring perfect temperature of service. Wine Connection Tapas Bar & Bistro is the perfect place for:- Gathering after work around some home-made Tapas, while enjoying a drink from the extensive selection of wine by the glass or exclusive collection of imported draft beers.- A casual dinner with friends and family, to share classic Bistro dishes while sampling wines from all over the world.- Late night reunions to share more wine, beers or cocktails among friends in a lively atmosphere animated by a DJ from Wednesday to Saturday.
Singapore, Singapore
“Most value for money wine (and Beers!)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago

I have been here for years for their exceptional value for money wine. I must admit i am not a professional wine drinker (can't tell between the good and the very good) but for the price offered, i have no complaints at all.
Their food are quite decent as well, and their selection has increased quite a fair bit.

HOWEVER the biggest surprise is their BEERs! I think its $9.90/pint and they have very special beers from Belgium/Germany which you cant find anywhere else in Spore, and all straight from the tap! My fave is their Blanche De Bruxelles!

If you need a beer, yes, you actually can go to WINE connection!

• Visited April 2017
WineConnectionSG, Manager at Wine Connection Tapas Bar & Bistro, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thanks for sharing your review with us, Jialong. We're happy you see the value you get from our wines, as well as our food menu. We're also pleased you especially like the value of our German and Belgian beers which can't be found elsewhere. We hope to see you back soon!

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Sydney, Australia
“Great service but the pizza was a let down”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago

Amazing really, so many people, so busy.
Service was great, no complaints here.
The people beside me sent their meal back, don't know why, didn't ask.
I wanted pizza, had read the reviews and it was all good.
I asked which one to order and I was told Carnivore was the go so I ordered it.
I got half way through it and thought "why am I eating this crap?" It was soggy and horrible. I am not a big pizza eater but my kids in Aussie eat Dominos and dare I say it but they taste better.
I should have gone to my normal pizza place in Singapore where you finish and think "I wish there was more!"
No idea what the rest of the food was like but the pizza is very ordinary.
Drinks are great prices.

• Visited April 2017
Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback, goneftn. Even though you enjoyed our atmosphere, great service and value for money wines, we'd like to apologise for the quality of pizza served. Rest assured this is not the standard of food we deliver to our customers. We'll escalate this matter to our team urgently to ensure such doesn't happen again. We promise this won't happen again, and really hope to see you back here. Have a great week ahead in the meantime!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great ambience for a night of wine, steak and catchup! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This place never fails for a group of fiends to get together over a wide selection of reasonably priced wine!

Shout out to:
Hani who's a great hostess who never fails to great us with her great smile!

Another staff to highlight would be Jerriek who's always attentive to our needs and recommends good wine

Visited April 2017
Hi nattygab, thanks for sharing your wonderful review with us. Great to know you come here often to enjoy some of our wines with the company of your friends. Thanks for giving dear credit to Hani for her hospitality and great smiles, together with Jerriek for his attentiveness and wine expertise. We look forward to your next visit soon!
Vilnius, Lithuania
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have been here two times and enjoy it more and more.They offer great wine at decent prices and nice food with variety of options.

• Visited March 2017
WineConnectionSG, Manager at Wine Connection Tapas Bar & Bistro, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Hi ingridshemberas, thanks for giving us your feeeback. We're glad that every Wine Connection experience is a treat, with us serving value for money wines and great quality food with a variety of options each time. We hope to see you again soon!
Bangkok, Thailand
“Nice food and environment.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

One of my top dinning place in Singapore.Great food,ambiance and good value for money.The wine is amazing and the staff friendly.

• Visited February 2017
Hi Benjamin R, thanks for your great review. We're pleased to know our restaurant is one of your top dining destinations in Singapore. We're delighted to know that you like our quality food and wine, ambience, value for money deals and friendly staff. We look forward to more of your visits!