4 people are viewing this hotel
berrysnapppp
Singapore, Singapore

Quarantine Order

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Aug 2021
The hotel was very accommodating to guests on quarantine. I received beautiful, heart warming cards every morning which played a big role in my day. Apart from the cards, i enjoyed playing the guessing game with the hotel staff and looked forward to it. The meals provided to me was delicious. Everyone was very kind to me and it was bittersweet to leave. Thank you Park Regis for making my quarantine stay wonderful and keeping me company.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Responded 12 Aug 2021
Dear berrysnapppp,

We are happy to hear of your amazing stay with us, especially those daily greeting cards and games we have planned for our guests. A great game means nothing without awesome participants like you. So, thank you for joining us and we hope you had as much fun as we did.

We hope to welcome you back to enjoy our warm hospitality with the full hotel facilities and services we have to offer. Don’t forget to check our website for exciting offers when you next decide for a staycation.

S$239
  • Vio.com
1.7 km from Park Regis Singapore
View more hotels in Singapore
6,163 results
All reviews clarke quay great location frosted glass shower and toilet nice pool mrt station nice hotel pool and gym business trip walking distance rooms are small central location short stay nice stay marina bay chinatown privacy
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

The stay was great!
I had a wonderful 9 days stay. Even though I wasn't able to go out, the hotel was so comfortable enough that I felt like home!
I love the open toilet concept where I can watch tv while I brush my teeth.
Love it!

1  Thank Kain00
PRSI Management, General Manager at Park Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2021

Dear Kain,

The team and I are delighted to hear of your comfortable stay that feels like home. We do hope you left us feeling rejuvenated and relaxed. Thank you for your 5-star review and we look forward to any opportunity for you to come back again to have another home away from home experience.

Reviewed 6 August 2021

I really love my stay here. The personalised card that greats me every morning touches me the most. They really take good care and call us often to check on my well being. The pool guessing game is something that i look forward to every late afternoon.

1  Thank Na88na
PRSI Management, General Manager at Park Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2021

Dear Liyana,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for appreciating the little things we do to ensure the wellbeing of our guests. It is wonderful to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable and full of memorable experiences.

We hope to see you again in the near future to enjoy all that we have to offer, including having a dip in the pool that you have looked at every afternoon during your stay.

Reviewed 5 August 2021 via mobile

The hotel has a lot of initiatives to make their guess feel special. Everyday there are personalised cards with positive messages. There are also games at the pool where we can see and participate with even we are on our own rooms. They offered Beans sprout kit as well to ease our boredom & boost our mood. Staffs are very friendly and accommodating to our needs. One thing I liked the most is they are always available through WhatsApp. Which is very convenient for me. Bento food are good! Overall, this hotel is superb! Thank you for taking care if us. Anyway, if there is something unavailable to your room, don’t hesitate to ask them.

1  Thank Rereredg

Dear Regine Ryza,

We are thrilled that your time with us was so amazing! We believe that guest experience is as important as a clean and comfortable room, which is why we are constantly looking for touch points where we can create special moments for our guests. Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay, including those activities that we have created specially for you.

We wish you all the best and hope to have you back again to enjoy our warm hospitality in the near future.

Reviewed 5 August 2021 via mobile

Had my quarantine here. Excellent and prompt service. Clean room and food served was different and delish, ev day. They even painstakingly gave a different well-wishes note every day (came with breakfast) while I was there. V comfortable stay, helped during this trying moment.

1  Thank litahadi

Dear litahadi,

Knowing our guests left us feeling happy and rejuvenated means a lot to us, so thank you for taking the time to send through this review. It is really heart-warming and a big motivation for us to hear guests appreciating our efforts.

It is our pleasure to have hosted you and we look forward to any opportunity to have you here with us again.

Reviewed 5 August 2021 via mobile

It was a comfortable stay in Park Regis Hotel with staffs checking up on visitors on qo, providing quality food, touching cards and guessing game. Really loved my stay here and how efficient staffs are.

1  Thank berrysnap

Dear Nur,

We are thrilled that you love your stay experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put guest experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review affirms the hard work put in.

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.