“Best massage in Singapore”
Review of It works

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
It works
Ranked #22 of 272 Spas & Wellness in Singapore
Reviewed 25 July 2016

I am going to IT works the last 2 Years, Hama San is the best , it's not a relaxing massage but its effective and he helps to get rid of your nods on top he is always cheerful and Happy, the Place itself is in Luck yPlazza which some might would consider dodgy but his place is hidden away and clean, no worries there. As he has 95 pct Japanese customer you can be trusted he knows what he is doing. I tried out 20 diffrent Places but I am always go back every weekend to Hama, as I know it get what my body needs after a long week at work! Highly recommend to Book at weekends !

1  Thank donphilipo

Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

The massage parlor doesn't look like much from the outside, a bit dark and not so cosy, but after a long day in Singapore, our feet needed some care and attention and we didn't want to look any further for another alternative. They managed to take us within my minutes from our arrival (from peeking into the massage parlor, it didn't seem like anyone would be available for us, but they quickly called a masseuse's mobile who could then start within minutes). Good massage, good pressure, effective without being (too) painful. They regularly asked for feedback so to adjust the foot massage to any specific pain or needs. Clean and reliable.

1  Thank Baryla
Reviewed 19 September 2015

I was in Singapore for 3 days and went for a treatment here having read the previous reviews on Tripadvisor. I have had leg and back pain for a while now and i was willing to try anything. The treatment was painful but I realise now that a 'one off' visit was pointless, as I would have needed a few follow up treatments for this to have had any impact. If you live there, then go but if you don't, find a nice massage elsewhere (see my review on KSB Ayurvedic & Yoga). The location, Lucky Plaza, with its numerous shops/cafes is off the tourist track and is an experience in itself with this shop being a bit of an oasis in the midst of chaos.

1  Thank Maiden08
Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

The best I ever had, I read about it at trip advisor and would only be fair to recommend others to this place. TheThe best without doubt

1  Thank Adeline L
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

I visited here after I read the reviews last year. (Actually, I lived in Singapore but I knew here through trip advisor).
I had shoulder and neck pain badly at that time. It was so painful but I fell asleep during message ironically.

I just went yesterday again. It was still good. My body and head are light now.

It's good for healing. It's $80 SGD. Not cheap but worth it.

평소 태국, 발리, 베트남 이런데 가서 꼭 스파나 마사지를 즐기는 편인데 제가 가본 마사지숍 중에 톱5에 듭니다. 여긴 치료용으로 가면 더 좋을 거 같아요. 확실히 스파 분위기는 아니에요. 베드도 1개 밖에 없어서 반드시 예약하고 가야하고, 주로 일본인이 많이 오는데 예약 없이 오면 여지없이 돌려보냅니다.

반드시 예약하세요. ^^