Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$162
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Park Avenue Rochester Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$117
  • Pool
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$211
  • Pool
Marina Mandarin Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$178
  • Pool
Park Avenue Changi Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$131
Trip.com
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$306
US$185
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$318/night.

US$125
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$556
US$392
All reviewschinatown mrtrooms are smallheart of china townshort stayhawker
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner choose to stayed in this hotel to celebrate our anniversary here. The main reason that we choose the hotel is because we were amazed by the Theme Suite photos that were posted on the website. However, the photos posted online is totally insufficient for any other traveller/guest to make a decision cause they only have one photo. Yes, only ONE for the entire Suite. In fact we are paying over $200 for the room. At first we were reluctant to make a reservation. After all, we decided to make a reservation since it’s only one night stay, of course we would love to make the stay as our memorable one. The hospitality from the staff can be better in terms of many way, me myself as a hotelier from a boutique hotel to a 5 Star hotel, I clearly know the minimum standards required as a frontline staff. The room carpet seems that have not been shampoo for a long time.

The hot water in room is not sufficient to fill up the bathtub ( was told by the hotel staff ) which is quite ridiculous? Room interiors looks kinda run down, renovations are required. The checkout time is quite strict, even on off-peak / weekdays, additional time provide is only 30 mins else, they will charge for a late check out fee.

The only thing that we love which is the bed, it’s big, and comfy this is why I’ve rated two stars. Other than that, guess there’s no other reason for us to be back. For the price paid, we could’ve get a better room out there.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed in a twin room. Small but perfectly functional and easy to get to Chinatown main street and all the eateries and bars. Stayed 4 nights. Easy to get to town or marina or anywhere by cab or underground.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 December 2017

The reason I booked this hotel is to celebrate advance Christmas and it was the first hotel my bf and I stayed in 3 years ago. The only positive point would be their friendly staffs. Upgraded to the second best room but felt disappointed the moment I walked into the room. Walls are old, bed stained with clear liquid(clear stain but dry). Noticed ants in the room, mentioned the situation to them and they actually sent someone up with an insecticide spray expecting me to stay in that room breathing in air with repellent. Requested for a change of room. Only stayed for one night, and yay woke up to bed bug bites.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MindyAng
Reviewed 2 December 2017

This total totally different with their website
Staff was unfriendly, room was so small even for couple
There is no enough space for our luggage
Definitely we never back to this hotel and not recommended at all
Only good things near the market

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

First, after booked this hotel via traveloka.com, i'm prepared myself to get dissapointed since what I saw on my room's photo, the interior was dark with blue wall and mirror bathroom.

After a long walk in a sunny day, I go to this hotel to check in, with a sweaty head, sour feet, i open the door and got a surprise. A cold air con, and all white decor welcoming me and my sisters.

Its a small room, but comfortable for me. Very clean, both the bed and bathrooms. Beds are nice, comfie enough for me to sleep. Bathrooms with a rainshower, water heater also work properly. Clean towels, and a standard amenties.
What could you expect from a budget hotel in singapore? I couldn't expect better than this.

This hotel was not fit for a family who bring their children, since there are no rooms to move. No space for lugage, but I will highly recomend you to stay if you traveling with your partber. Located in a nice area, near MRT, all tempting chinese food as long as you walk from MRT station to this hotel.

Last, you can easily reach this hotel from (and to) airport by a new Downtown Line route, only need 1 time transit at Expo, but please spare more time since it was a very long route.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends