Book now, pay at stay
US$324
US$228
Panpacific.com
  • Pool
Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$141
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$294
US$184
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$159
  • Restaurant
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$179
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$112
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$139
US$609
US$431
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
All reviewschinatown mrtrooms are smallheart of china townshort stayhawker
Reviewed 30 January 2018

I booked this hotel for 1 night as my partner was leaving a day earlier than me, so we checked out of another hotel and I moved here as it was cheaper.

The room size was perfect for what I needed, with a large en suite bathroom with an excellent shower. The decor was particularly pleasing - fabulous and unique designs.

The location was very convenient - right in the heart of Chinatown, and since the Chinese New Year is coming up, the adjacent streets had been closed and turned into lots of stalls - perfect for exploring and shopping.

The staff were very friendly. Check in and check out were very smooth and efficient.

The room did have a couple of windows, but with no view, making it slightly claustrophobic, but this wasn't really a problem as I only spent the night in there and was out during most of the day.

All things considered, I would certainly consider staying here again when I return to Singapore! Thank you!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner choose to stayed in this hotel to celebrate our anniversary here. The main reason that we choose the hotel is because we were amazed by the Theme Suite photos that were posted on the website. However, the photos posted online is totally insufficient for any other traveller/guest to make a decision cause they only have one photo. Yes, only ONE for the entire Suite. In fact we are paying over $200 for the room. At first we were reluctant to make a reservation. After all, we decided to make a reservation since it’s only one night stay, of course we would love to make the stay as our memorable one. The hospitality from the staff can be better in terms of many way, me myself as a hotelier from a boutique hotel to a 5 Star hotel, I clearly know the minimum standards required as a frontline staff. The room carpet seems that have not been shampoo for a long time.

The hot water in room is not sufficient to fill up the bathtub ( was told by the hotel staff ) which is quite ridiculous? Room interiors looks kinda run down, renovations are required. The checkout time is quite strict, even on off-peak / weekdays, additional time provide is only 30 mins else, they will charge for a late check out fee.

The only thing that we love which is the bed, it’s big, and comfy this is why I’ve rated two stars. Other than that, guess there’s no other reason for us to be back. For the price paid, we could’ve get a better room out there.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed in a twin room. Small but perfectly functional and easy to get to Chinatown main street and all the eateries and bars. Stayed 4 nights. Easy to get to town or marina or anywhere by cab or underground.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 December 2017

The reason I booked this hotel is to celebrate advance Christmas and it was the first hotel my bf and I stayed in 3 years ago. The only positive point would be their friendly staffs. Upgraded to the second best room but felt disappointed the moment I walked into the room. Walls are old, bed stained with clear liquid(clear stain but dry). Noticed ants in the room, mentioned the situation to them and they actually sent someone up with an insecticide spray expecting me to stay in that room breathing in air with repellent. Requested for a change of room. Only stayed for one night, and yay woke up to bed bug bites.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MindyAng
Reviewed 2 December 2017

This total totally different with their website
Staff was unfriendly, room was so small even for couple
There is no enough space for our luggage
Definitely we never back to this hotel and not recommended at all
Only good things near the market

Stayed: February 2017