The Porcelain Hotel
US$355
US$266
PARKROYALhotels
  • Pool
Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$182
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$159
US$577
US$448
Agoda.com
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$151
  • Restaurant
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$114
Wangz Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$158
Agoda.com
Park Regis Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$136
Priceline
US$123
US$113
  • Breakfast included
PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$122
Priceline
All reviewschinatown stationrooms are smallheart of china townplace to sleepshort stayfood stallsrain showerhawkershampoo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 February 2018

The location is excellent especially if you wish to experience the bustle of street markets before Chinese New Year. I was lucky to get a room with windows with the street markets view (room number 429). The room is small, there is no walkway if your luggage is a huge one (bigger than a cabin-size for airplane). While the room is small, it is well-equipped with amenities, such as slippers, hair dryer, hangers, a high chair, toiletries etc.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2018

I booked this hotel for 1 night as my partner was leaving a day earlier than me, so we checked out of another hotel and I moved here as it was cheaper.

The room size was perfect for what I needed, with a large en suite bathroom with an excellent shower. The decor was particularly pleasing - fabulous and unique designs.

The location was very convenient - right in the heart of Chinatown, and since the Chinese New Year is coming up, the adjacent streets had been closed and turned into lots of stalls - perfect for exploring and shopping.

The staff were very friendly. Check in and check out were very smooth and efficient.

The room did have a couple of windows, but with no view, making it slightly claustrophobic, but this wasn't really a problem as I only spent the night in there and was out during most of the day.

All things considered, I would certainly consider staying here again when I return to Singapore! Thank you!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner choose to stayed in this hotel to celebrate our anniversary here. The main reason that we choose the hotel is because we were amazed by the Theme Suite photos that were posted on the website. However, the photos posted online is totally insufficient for any other traveller/guest to make a decision cause they only have one photo. Yes, only ONE for the entire Suite. In fact we are paying over $200 for the room. At first we were reluctant to make a reservation. After all, we decided to make a reservation since it’s only one night stay, of course we would love to make the stay as our memorable one. The hospitality from the staff can be better in terms of many way, me myself as a hotelier from a boutique hotel to a 5 Star hotel, I clearly know the minimum standards required as a frontline staff. The room carpet seems that have not been shampoo for a long time.

The hot water in room is not sufficient to fill up the bathtub ( was told by the hotel staff ) which is quite ridiculous? Room interiors looks kinda run down, renovations are required. The checkout time is quite strict, even on off-peak / weekdays, additional time provide is only 30 mins else, they will charge for a late check out fee.

The only thing that we love which is the bed, it’s big, and comfy this is why I’ve rated two stars. Other than that, guess there’s no other reason for us to be back. For the price paid, we could’ve get a better room out there.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed in a twin room. Small but perfectly functional and easy to get to Chinatown main street and all the eateries and bars. Stayed 4 nights. Easy to get to town or marina or anywhere by cab or underground.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 December 2017

The reason I booked this hotel is to celebrate advance Christmas and it was the first hotel my bf and I stayed in 3 years ago. The only positive point would be their friendly staffs. Upgraded to the second best room but felt disappointed the moment I walked into the room. Walls are old, bed stained with clear liquid(clear stain but dry). Noticed ants in the room, mentioned the situation to them and they actually sent someone up with an insecticide spray expecting me to stay in that room breathing in air with repellent. Requested for a change of room. Only stayed for one night, and yay woke up to bed bug bites.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple