“Amazing!!!”

Cut by Wolfgang Puck
Ranked #16 of 10,515 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$45 - US$150
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Description: CUT at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore is the third location for master chef and restaurateur Wolfgang Puck's critically acclaimed steakhouse concept. Providing the finest range in beef selections, grilled over hard wood and charcoal, CUT is home to the true steak connoisseur. Choices from around the globe include USDA Prime, Australian Angus, and Wagyu selections from United States, Australia and Japan, and currently offering the uniquely marbled Snow Beef from Uenae Lake Farms, Hokkaido Japan. Our sophisticated menu is complemented by a range of produce and ingredients sourced directly from the Santa Monica's Farmer's Market in Southern California giving guests in Singapore an unparalleled experience of fine food, all while served in a hip, contemporary atmosphere. CUT also features a bar & lounge providing a menu spanning over 50 original, handcrafted cocktails and our "Rough CUTs" lounge menu of delectable bar snacks: open daily from 5:30 P.M. Onward.
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Amazing service & amazing food definitely worth visiting if in Singapore!! It is located in the mall by the marina deck, the prices are quite pricey but you can't go there and not get the steak. The waiter/specialist comes to your table with all different types of cuts to explain to you the difference with each one, they are also very attentive and do not try to force you to buy the most expensive cut. I chose the NY filet which was SGD 80, definitely melt in your mouth type of steak!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Expensive Steakhouse ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We made a reservation by mail in advance and the restaurant replied immediately. They even asked for special occasion...
I asked for a romantic table for two, which we got.
It was a very nice atmosphere with dimmed lights.
Service was great and attentive.

The food was ok. Hand cut fries weren't very delicious, also the grass fed beef steak sirloin was pretty oily (been cooked in a pan instead of a grill?!) and not as delicate as I expected. The salmon was not very fresh, but it was ok. Creamy spinach was ok.
+ Fresh bread was very delicious.

The price didn't make us feel better about the food as it is really expensive!

> Have a look at our bill!

Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Good but not Beverly Hills”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I visit Cut Beverly Hills whenever I'm in LA so when my wife and I found there was a Cut near our hotel it was a no brainer!
The feel of the place is similar although darker and the menu familiar. We both opted for the wagyu fillet with a variety of side dishes. The food was very good but the flavour not quite up to the standard when we've visited before but the service remains very good although you are paying a fairly big price for it.
If you like a good steak and good wine, still worth a visit but be prepared for the bill at the end!

Marlborough, United Kingdom
“Expensive or exuberant? ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Late booking didn't work here, but I'm not surprised. It's a superbly presented, professional set-up - and expensive even for Singapore.

I made the walk-in and sat at a table in front of the bar. The staff was clearly accustomed to welcoming and serving sad, sole, business clients. They were excellent!

This was my treat night, so I stuck to steak. American wagyu rib-eye. Nothing wrong with it, though not the tastiest steak I've had. Cooked to perfection. Not sure about the fried egg mixed in with the creamed spinach, but I enjoyed it all the same. I won't mention the onion rings - damn, I did! Delicious and hopefully cooked in a healthy oil.

Wine is extortionate! I opted for a half bottle of the Chateau de By; $75. It cut through the, er, healthy oil. Finished with coffee so, no dessert review. Music was my era.

Downsides? Cost for sure. Middle of a shopping precinct/mall? Maybe. In Singapore? Definitely! I'm going to try the one in London when I get back and my waistline has come down a little.

“Just for the drinks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came by only for drinks and i ordered the house speciality , Rough love. It came with campagne inside it.( forgotten the coction) had a nice little raspberry balanced on top of a big ice block. Great presentation and taste! Fruity taste. Not cheap at sgd 26 but worth a try at least once!

Visited March 2017