“Avoid the Raffles Bar, have a cocktail here instead”
Review of Sky on 57 - CLOSED

Sky on 57
Price range: US$45 - US$200
Cuisines: Asian, French, Fusion
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Description: SKY on 57 showcases modern interpretation of Franco Asian cuisine helmed by Celebrity Chef Justin Quek, in a setting that offers a bird's eye view of Singapore and the bay. Located at Tower One on level 57, the 12,000 square foot restaurant offers guests an unparalleled vista while they dine in a relaxed, sophisticated environment. FLIGHT at SKY on 57 Create your adventure at our outdoor playground, Flight Bar & Lounge, at 57 storeys high. Sophisticated and playfully provocative, experiment with our unique contemporary bottle service offering a wide selection of premium spirits, paired with house made specialty mixers. In addition, a complete menu of the world's most favorite Champagnes is available. Whether you're here for sunset drinks or after-dark parties against a sensational backdrop of skyscrapers, let your imagination take flight. We are located at Marina Bay Sands, Hotel Tower 1, level 57.
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

My partner and I visited the rooftop bar for a cocktail to avoid the fee at the observation deck. Without a booking we managed to get a seat on a Thursday evening but it seems they much prefer reservations. We each purchased a cocktail and a food item from the bar menu and were not disappointed. The views were sensational as were the food and cocktails. The music wasn't too loud either. There was enough room to walk around to check out the view from other angles of the rooftop bar. The following evening we had a Singapore sling at the Raffles Hotel and it's wasn't a very memorable experience. I would recommend visiting this place over the Raffles for a cocktail.

1  Thank Amberley M

Reviewed 18 March 2017

The food was outstanding with six courses all elegantly served and delicious. The view was breathtaking. Service also great.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

The minute you come to Singapore and see it, the first thing you want to do is go to the top and have a drink. I’m talking of course of the Marina Bay Sands Hotel.

And so you do.

But couple that with an afternoon tea to celebrate a birthday and you have two hours of fabulousness with great views. The tea is wonderful; savouries and lots of cake.

Exactly like a special tea should be!

The staff were very friendly and attentive and made us feel special during our time with them. Many thanks.

Warmly recommended.

1  Thank Colin H
Reviewed 14 March 2017

It isn't a cheap place. We came out with a bill of S$600 for two persons, but we think it was worth it!

1. The view is simply stunning. You can go out on the terrace between courses and soak in the view. Do remember to ask if you can get a window table, but bear in mind that they will note it, not guarantee it.

2. The food is French flavoured - and extremely tasteful. You can choose from sets or from a la carte. I opted for the latter since the sets included some food I wasn't quite willing to taste at that price making me feel I would pay a lot more than I would get - although I did try an oxen tongue as a supper. It was tasteful! As a main, I had a lobster - probably the best lobster I've eaten in my life!

3. When it gets dark, you have a view that's hard to beat elsewhere in Singapore.

4. They have an impressive array of cocktails that can go with the food.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Great food and great view. Best to go for dinner. Slightly expensive, but worth the experience. Try their choice of Wine and for main course Pork was really nice. Desserts are good as well.