Beds and Dreams Inn Clarke Quay
  • Fitness centre
The Quay Hotel(Singapore)
Great 4.5/5
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbunk bedspeanut butterclarke quaymrt stationmix dormkitchen areastayed here for nightswalking distance to chinatownsingle roomrestaurants and barslocation is greatnight stayhostelslippers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 January 2016

Accommodation is very expensive in Singapore. So, I decided to stay in a hostel. I found Rucksack Inn in Tripadvisor. And, I am so happy for choosing it. It is at the centre very close to Clarke Quay and metro station. The room was a bit small, but comfortable enough. The staff is very friendly. To find this quality at this price is not easy in Singapore.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

Great place to stay in Singapore, the rooms are not too small we even had a window. Very clean, bathrooms and toilets are spotless. Make sure to arrive before 11pm otherwise it gets a bit complicated. Very calm, and good location in town. The breakfast is simple but available all day.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MarieDV
Reviewed 9 December 2015 via mobile

This place I considered to be a homey place since everything seems to be just like I am at home.
The staffs were helpful and friendly.
I enjoyed my showers and the rest.
I wasted supposed to be in a solo room but lucky me, I had it. Yes, I got a solo room and it feels so great.
Enjoyed my breakfast time and definitely will go back in here too for my next visit.
Distance from the station is not a problem as I enjoyed walking the street.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank anrox
Reviewed 2 November 2015

Stayed here for 3 nights. Three of their staffs (Lynn, Belinda and May) are really helpful on places to go and great places to eat, considering it is my first time in Singapore. Place is really clean and the bed was comfortable. Very ideal if you're travelling on a budget and just staying there to get some rest after a whole day out. Only downside is that the single room does not have any window and the breakfast would have been better if there are a bit more choices of spreads to choose from and there would be hot chocolate. Also if you are looking for some cocktails, there are a number of bars within the area. Overall I had a really nice stay at this hostel.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2015

Small entrance make down my expectation. But when come inside i'm sure not make mistake to choose this hostel. Come with my friends and this is the best hostel i've ever stayed. Friendliness staff, clean room, food and beverage always avalable and come with reasonable price.
But when you think again, this place also have a good spot (near MRT station, near bus station, near nighlife area) with the price they give, it's really worthed.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends