“5* Italian”

Osteria Mozza
Ranked #105 of 11,380 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Description: OSTERIA MOZZA is nearly a mirror image of its namesake in California, with the delicious addition of local seafood and produce. The heart of Osteria Mozza's dining is a free-standing fresh mozzarella bar, where a wide array of dishes—centered around imported bufala mozzarella, burrata and burricotta cheese—is prepared nightly.
Reviewed 21 August 2017

The other half to the restaurants owned by Mario Batali at Marina Bay Sands. I decided to try the restaurant out on the first night in Singapore and didn't regret it.

I started off with a caprese of Bufala which features vine ripened tomatoes and a pesto. The waiter also offered some bread to go along with the meal. This was amazing and would recommend it to start of your meal. This was followed by a tagliatelle with oxtail ragu which was on point. The flavour combinations worked perfectly. I enjoyed this meal with a Limonata di Basilico e Menta (Limeade with Basil and Mint) which was very refreshing.

I came in without a reservation at the peak of the dinner service and they were able to accomodate me at the bar. This is a great spot to sit watching the staff making the cocktails. The service and quality of the food was great.

There is a great ambience and a perfect spot for celebrations, afterwork gathering and events. I highly recommend this restaurant. The prices are definitely on the higher end but when you eat this well it doesn't bother me.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Dropped in without a reservation around 6pm with my wife. Luck to get a table as the place quickly filled. Prices are not cheap, specially the wine...but then nothing in Singapore is cheap. The speed of service and food quality was outstanding. The staff did a great job with explaining the menu. Would visit again when back in Singapore.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We have been coming to Mozza for many times and never disappoint us. You name all on menu they are perfect for my taste. Had casual lunch or business dinner w opening 3 bottles of Barolo's and we love not just food but ambiance and the staff as well. It's not cheap but it's all well worth it. Ox tail ragu or Grilled fish or chicken are just amazing. Definite place to go.

Will S, General Manager at Osteria Mozza, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Thanks, Dharmadji5! I have to ask, have you ever had the Gaja Darmagi? Beautiful wine. And I'm right there with you about the oxtail ragu going with a generous amount of Barolo, that's just about my personal favorite.
In any case, our chef says thank you kindly for your praise and we look forward to having you in again sometime soon. Please do ask for me so I can make your aquaintance when you do.

best,

Will Simons
Osteria Mozza Restaurant
Marina Bay Sands

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We had another great time at Mozza, since we love Italian food! The best Pizza in town, if not in Asia. The Sicilian Cannoli are awesome!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Very good restaurant little to complain. Super quality of the ingredients, good staff, good taste and nice wine. If you want an italian + go hete

Kind words, Mike, many thanks. Next time you're in, please ask for me, I'd love to say hi!

Best,