“Amazing quality”

Ranked #79 of 306 Hotels in Singapore
United Kingdom
“Amazing quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very good room with more than expected extras. Bath, shower room. Two swimming pools. The views from the roof and the roof swimming pool are stanning!
Very recommended for connection flight travellers!

Room Tip: The cheapest one was too good to pay extra!
  • Stayed March 2017, travelled solo
Village_Hotel_Changi, Front Office Manager at Village Hotel Changi by Far East Hospitality, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear traveller_vb1

Thank you for the wonderful review and we are glad that you had a great time with us. Your compliment are much appreciated.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon

Yazid Saini

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (523)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Brilliant wonderful souls and Service with a smile.

Stay period 7th Apr till 9th April 2017.

Where do i begin? I've made a wise decision to book this stay with all of you. It was my son's 10th bday and it's a big deal to me or should I say to all parents.
A few names I would want to highlight here.
Bear with me please.

1. Me Sheda Ismail whom.the very first call I made to make some enquiry and bday cake request left me with a pleasant feeling. She was friendly and I could here how genuine she was assisting me and what moved me was on the day that I was suppose to check in she called again to reconfirm my time of arrival just cause she didn't want the cake to melt!!! Such a gem she is.

2. Gio the cool guy at the FO
He saw that my son was blindfolded and he did all the transaction with a smile on his face and even ask my son " could u see uncle hair? " that was a sweet gesture...he was really patient and very kind not only to me but to others as well.

3. Sham from the restaurant.
Melted my heart when he surprise my son with a cake..n no I didn't tell him.it was his bday during bfast that morning. Very observant and keep smiling Sham.

4. Auntie Bathman whom patiently made eggs for the 2 of us. Thanks Auntie..wish I could make more small talks with you but unfortunately there were so many Demanding guest that was hogging your station. I am the lady with the crazy turban.thanks for great service Auntie!

5. Uncle Yusri whom approached me while standing at the FO waiting to be served as there were too many ppl.i only wanted to purchase the KOI food for my son. He took the initiative to get the KOI food for me. So thank you Uncle Yusri. When I check out he even ask if I needed a Cab.

Thank you to all of you and I only hope the management will relay my heartfelt thank you to all.
Thank you for making my son Reezwan 10th birthday a memorable one.Thank you for your kind heart. In SG, the two letter word GOOD Sevice is depleting from the dictionary daily but u guys have proof me and many other ppl wrong.
From an ex hotelier to the current ones Thank You!!!!!

Love,
Erma and Reezwan

Will come back soon!!!!
God willing!!!

Stayed April 2017, travelled with family
Dear joelabu

Thank you for sharing with us your most enjoyable stay. How pleased we are to hear about you and your son wonderful experiences. We are most delighted to know that you both were well taken care of and enjoy the surprises. All your compliments encourage our colleagues to keep striving for service excellence – thank you! It was definitely our pleasure to be at your service.

We cannot wait to welcome you back for another equally memorable stay soon.

Gold Coast, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had an upgrade to the Junior Suite. I already paid for club lounge at hotel. Room was spacious, clean, inviting and with all the amenities one would enjoy and expect. This was a one night stay before my flight to Australia. I recommend this hotel to all travellers. Free shuttle to and from the Hotel. Easy bus trip to Tampines shopping and the MRT to Orchid Road and other places in the city. Staff were friendly and very helpful. You can read my critic on Wotif and Tripadvisor and Agoda.

• Stayed April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Village_Hotel_Changi, Front Office Manager at Village Hotel Changi by Far East Hospitality, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear glburatowski,

We are more than pleased to know about your fantastic experience! Thank you for your kind words – we are already counting down to your third visit and cannot wait to welcome you back real soon.

Phuket, Thailand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We have trip to Singapore and stay at this hotel based on location and price. It was a great find for last minute travel arrangements in Singapore. If we would have more time in Singapore we would have tried the restaurant and the pool.

• Stayed April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear cristianmS9592GW,

We are indeed pleased to read about your nice stay with us. Thank you for sharing such wonderful compliments and we cannot wait to delight you again next time.

#Livelikealocalsg
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We arrived late in the after noon and checked in, the hotel was quite nice and our room on the 7th floor gave a nice view of the harbour, the bed was so comfortable it was a pleasure to go to sleep, there's great dining just around the corner which we enjoyed very much, we would stay at this hotel again,but if I had a gripe I would say to Gio who checked us in we asked for a breakfast box to go in the morning & he said they need 24 hrs notice in advance pretty hard to do when you have just arrived this is a first class hotel of international standard he's attitude was not of that standard i'm sorry to say, we have a saying in Australia take a spoonful of cement and harden up.

• Stayed March 2017, travelled as a couple
Dear Lindsay M

Thank you for your nice review. We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
Your compliments are much appreciated especially Gio who left great memories for you.

We hope to serve you again in the near future.