Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
5,518 results
All reviews pulau ubin close to the airport rooftop pool hawker centre sea view free shuttle between flights local food the club lounge shuttle service food centre junior suite late check short stay long flight an upgrade buffet breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2020

Stay made enjoyable by charming and responsive staff working in challenging circumstances with the uncertainty of the pandemic affecting bookings and staffing.
Very hospitable Club Lounge. Room was spacious, with a nice view - well-maintained, considering it could do with an overhaul. Shower had a mind of its own and overdue a replacement.
With perks, good for a long stay, with personable staff making you feel at home.
Aside from check in and wifi, all other areas - food, cleanliness, bed quality, housekeeping, laundry/dry-cleaning, service - improved since previous stay some time ago.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank TREX100
Abdullah Basalamah, General Manager at Village Hotel Changi by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2020

Dear TREX100,

Thank you for choosing Village Hotel Changi as your hotel of choice and I am delighted to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us although there are areas of concern which requires rectification.

We hope to have you again soon and please do not hesitate to contact myself personally at abdullahali@fareast.com.sg when you are planning to do so which I hope will be soon.

In the meantime, stay safe.

Reviewed 10 April 2020

Hotel is old but facilities are superb. Although check in was abit slow but the staff was good especially the tallest guy, i think by the name of ivan was patient and nice, as he answer all my queries patiently.

Kudos to the staffs there, will definitely stay again if we are back in singapore.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Ching0810

Dear Ching0810,

Thank you for choosing Village Hotel Changi as your hotel of choice and thank you once again for offering a mention to Ivan in particular.

We hope to have you back again soon and in the future. In the meantime, please do stay safe.

Reviewed 10 April 2020

Overall I'm satisfied with my stayed here as I'm a member and price is reasonable for members to enjoy their staycation
Hopefully hotel will upgrade their facilities and rooms.
I will recommend my friends in transit to spore to stay at the hotel as it's nea the airport & also have shuttle to airport

Date of stay: April 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank mahani31
AbdullahAliBasalamah, Senior Hotel Manager at Village Hotel Changi by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2020

Dear mahani31,

It brings me great delight in learning that you had a wonderful staycation with us.

We thank you for your feedback on our our facilities and plans are in placed in the near future to enhance our product.

We hope to have you again soon and please do not hesitate to contact myself personally at abdullahali@fareast.com.sg when you are planning to do so.

Reviewed 9 April 2020 via mobile

Thank you team VILLAGE HOTEL CHANGI for a peaceful stay during a turbulent global event. The resort was sparkling clean and my room was perfect! Loved the size, nice sunlight, amenties and view from the balcony!

The infinity pool on floor 8 was paradise! What a magnificent retreat from the chaos of COVID.

THE BEST PART- the kind staff,
front desk agents offering flexible cancelation policy. Thank you for allowing me to shorten my stay as I needed to catch an urgent flight back to USA. thank you for issuing me a refund for the nights I didn't use. I haven't seen a follow up email about that but I trust your word.

Also HUGE thank you to bellman Judin and YURSI!!! they went out their way to show me kindness and personalized service. When I was checking out I had to many small bags, I told YURSI I needed to buy another suitcase but i didn't know where. I told him I'd been to the HAWKER center and didn't find one. He then literally WALKED me to the suitcase shop and even negotiated a fair price on my behalf! THAT WAS AMAZING!!!

I've worked in luxury resorts for ten years and never heard of that above and beyond personalized help! Thank you YURSI, I will never forget your kindness! (And Judin's warmth and great service!)

I will be back someday to enjoy Chanhi Village again!

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank KathleenDoherty369

Dear KathleenDoherty369,

Thank you for choosing Village Hotel Changi as your hotel of choice and it brings me great delight that you had a wonderful stay which was largely due to the service rendered to you by Yusri and Judin.

We hope to have you as our guest again soon and please do not hesitate to contact myself personally at abdullahali@fareast.com.sg when you are planning to do so.

Reviewed 6 April 2020

Lovely hotel. I stayed here on the way to Australia from the UK. Had planned to stay on the way back too, but holiday cut short due to coronavirus crisis.
Very clean and tidy, good air con and a nice buffet breakfast in the morning, though no bacon!
Very comfy bed. Very pleasant staff. Pop down the road just a short way and lots of lovely restaurants to eat out. I'd be happy to stay here again, maybe a little longer next time to see a bit more of Singapore.

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank Helendy101
AbdullahAliBasalamah, Senior Hotel Manager at Village Hotel Changi by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2020

Dear Helendy101,

Thank you for choosing Village Hotel Changi as your hotel of choice and I am delighted to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us.