“Such an amazing sight”

Gardens by the Bay
Book In Advance
US$48.39*
and up
Singapore Night Tour: Gardens By the Bay, Marina Bay Sands SkyPark and River...
US$23.44*
Gardens By The Bay Ticket including One-Way Transfer
US$84.68*
Half-Day Best of Singapore Cycling Tour
Ranked #1 of 829 things to do in Singapore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: An integral part of Singapore's "City in a Garden" vision, Gardens by the Bay spans a total of 101 hectares of prime land at the heart of Singapore's new downtown - Marina Bay. Comprising three waterfront gardens - Bay South, Bay East and Bay Central - Gardens by the Bay will be a showcase of horticulture and garden artistry that will bring the world of plants to Singapore and present Singapore to the World.
Reviewed 11 June 2017

I have never seen anything like it - super green and lush area that lights up at night. Promoting being more green. DEFINITE must see when coming to Singapore.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

This place is free. Everywhere there is green, it's very relaxing to the eyes. The supertrees are so tall and all the bulbs are working. The light show with Star Wars music was nice. I just wasn't able to appreciate the connection of twinkling of the lights with the music and which trees are lighting. Maybe it was just because it was raining when we watched so we got ourselves a seat under some trees/plants where we can't really see everything.

Upon getting to Gardens by the Bay from Marina Bay Sands, we saw an ice cream stall. Ice cream names were flowers and we ordered one each. They really tasted like flowers, I was just not a fan of those flavors.

The closest toilet to the Marina Bay entrance did not have enough cubicles and it smelled during that time. I had to find another toilet, near the restaurants, and it was better.

They got seats under the trees, not a lot, but are very helpful when watching the light show on a rainy night.

They got a whole building of restaurants and I thought it was like a food court style but once you enter a door, you are catered by just one restaurant and there barricades between them so you can just jump to the next one and order something else. We were supposed to go to Satay by the Bay but when it's raining, and you don't have an umbrella, you can't really go far as there are pathways but not all are covered.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

GREAT....it is only a steps from the Marina Bay. You can buy a ticket on the site also in the airport with a package price.
It so nice when you entering the Doom...the waterfall and the flowers....felt like you in the Amazon and or tropical forest.
Even the price is a bit expensive but it is really worth for an experience you have inside the garden and the doom.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

It would take too long to go into how I feel, but as my heading says it is truly a sensory overload, I just adored the whole area. All I can say is if you can possibly go and especially if you love gardens, flowers etc you can't miss seeing this. I have travelled quite a bit but Gardens by the Bay is an all time favourite, to do it truly justice allow 2 days at a leisurely pace.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Marina Bay Sands and our room overlooked the gardens by the bay. It's worth the look. They are quite nice to look at, different & look great lit up at night. I'd suggest going just before dark to get the best of both worlds.