Open today: 5:00 AM - 2:00 AM

from US$51.25
from US$23.36
from US$29.11
52,097 results
All reviews flower dome light show cloud forest super trees ocbc skyway sky walk supertree grove beautiful garden satay plants and flowers air conditioned visiting singapore walk around domes waterfall observatories avatar
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Definitely a must see on your visit to Singapore especially the night time light show. It's absolutely fantastic, it would make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, it's so good! The walk on the top of the trees is definitely worth doing too, it gives a lovely view of the city. The flower dome and cloud forest are just spectacular!!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Very nice place to visit try to be there early ,it get very busy. The flower dome its fantastic, but I think at night it more beautiful with all the light. A place that should not be missed.

Reviewed 1 week ago

My itinerary was tight and I didn't think I would have enough time to see both the Botanical gardens and the Gardens by the Bay on my recent visit to Singapore, I chose the Botanical gardens as my priority and I'm pleased I did. A visit to the Gardens by the Bay does not have to be a lengthy one although there is so much to visit and explore and probably warrants several visits. With extended daylight hours we were able to spend a brief hour and a half in the late afternoon, unfortunately some areas of the gardens were off limits due to Christmas events. I very much enjoyed the themed gardens (Indian and Chinese), floral clock and many interesting outdoor art installations like the Planet(floating baby), The Pamela Hat, Dragonfly Riders and Diaspora.
We reached the gardens on foot having walked along the River Promenade and over the Helix bridge which takes about thirty minutes. The nearest metro is Bayfront MRT Station. The gardens are free to enter, entrance fees apply to visit the Flower Dome, Supertree Grove and Cloud Forest.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 1 week ago

We went through the gardens and enjoyed very much they are beautifully maintained and very easy to walk around.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This place is beautiful at day and night. Great place to shoot amazing pictures and and enjoy the view.

1  Thank AsuM0