“A bit of Paris”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Orchard Road
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Had an amazingly, leisurely, lunch which included the specialities of French onion soup and seared foie gras. The set lunch was perfectly paired by reasonably priced and quite lovely wines. For lunch remember that the number of each dish may be limited so go early to avoid disappointment. The mains of pork tenderloin and steak frites were perfect for sharing across the bistro sized table. The service was attentive and informed and never far with a fresh pour of water or a service offering. We will be back

1  Thank YOWLaw

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Cosy place in the pure French bistrot or small brasserie style.
Nice tables and tempting menu: foie gras, snails, fish, charcuterie will remind you France for sure.
Pleasant service along the meal.
Nice wines list.
All at a reasonable price: $40 pp for a 3 course menu.
It is worth it!

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Nice and cosy restaurant tucked into the Shaw Centre just off the main road through Orchard. We had the French Onion soup which was fantastic. Then the Steak Frites and the Confit. The steak was very good, a bit short on the frites. The confit was excellent but maybe a bit salty if I was being picky. Good wine list. Not cheap eating compared to the US or UK but was very good.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Date night with hubby and he picked this little French bistro. Very popular on a Friday night. It was full when we arrived at 830pm.

For such a small place, there were 4 or 5 service staff which meant that the service was great and prompt.

We both ordered steak frites and the steak was flavorful and well cooked. The frites were the slightly over cooked crispy type that I liked.

All in all, very good dining experience and will definitely come back again. Next time I will try to leave some room for dessert!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Husband and I went for lunch. He has the fish for appetizer and I had the asparagus soup. He had Fish for main; I had Turkey. His food was much better than mine. Turkey had a strange stale smell. I did not like it at all and I usually love Turkey.
They were attentive and welcoming. Wish I had the fish.