Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews tanjong pagar mrt station fairprice supermarket maxwell food court single bed walking distance swimming pool stayed for nights room was spacious other hotels location is great chinatown tanjung housekeeping hawker luggage eateries
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2020 via mobile

The hotel itself looks a little dated, but this is more than made up for by the very friendly staff and its location. The bed is fine and the room is clean. The hotel is very near the MRT station Tanjong Pagar and surrounded by restaurants. If you like Korean BBQ or a good ramen, there a number of restaurants next to and behind the hotel. A Fairprice supermarket is nearby and it's walking distance to Maxwell food court.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank bigikayman
OrchidHotelSingapore, Marketing Communications Manager at Orchid Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

Dear bigik2016,

Greetings from Orchid Hotel! We are glad that you had a satisfactory stay experience with us. Our prime location is indeed well surrounded by various eateries and we hope that you had a great time exploring the different options available! Thank you for sharing your review with us. My team and I hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed 18 February 2020

wonderful time spent in Singapore in a fantastic hotel. The staff were fantastic, polite and very helpful. I accidently left my Laptop in the taxi and the hotel manager (Mohamad) was able to track down the taxi company, the taxi driver and arranged for my laptop to be returned to me.
Great location in the heart of Chinatown, close to hawker dining, markets, trains and the most delicious Ramen restaurant I have ever eaten.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank dmcope3168
OrchidHotelSingapore, Marketing Communications Manager at Orchid Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2020

Dear Dmcope3168,

Greetings from Orchid Hotel Singapore! We are glad that you had a great stay experience with us. Our staff will be elated to know of your compliments and your kind words will certainly motivate them to strive for service excellence!

Thank you for rating us with 5 bubbles. My team and I looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 28 January 2020

The hotel is perfectly located at Tanjong Pagar mrt station (exit A), there is a FairPrice supermarket and a hawker centre with many local food options nearby.
Check in was smooth, the staffs were friendly and always greet us with a warm smiling face. Room was clean and very spacious, everything was in good condition but just very dated and desperately needed an upgrade. Overall, we had a good stay in here~

Room tip: Make the booking thru Agoda instead of hotel website to get a much lower room rate with free wifi inclusive.
Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank vvlim333
OrchidHotelSingapore, Marketing Communications Manager at Orchid Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2020

Dear Vvlim333,

Greetings from Orchid Hotel! Thank you for taking time out to share your review with us, we are glad that you had a great stay experience. Our team will be elated to know that they have made your stay an enjoyable one. Your kind words will serve as a motivation for them to strive for service excellence! Once again, thank you for choosing us as your choice of accommodation. My team and I will be looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 19 January 2020 via mobile

Very nice hotel, clean, and friendly staff. It is located near food places, walking distance to several attractions, temple, Chinatown... Etc. Nice, clean train rides, friendly people, good food, and safe.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Phat L
OrchidHotelSingapore, Marketing Communications Manager at Orchid Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2020

Dear Phat L,

Greetings from Orchid Hotel Singapore! We are glad that you had a great stay experience with us and that you had an enjoyable time exploring the area. We are also grateful for the 5 bubbles rating. It is an indication that we are heading towards the right direction of providing excellent service. My team and I will be looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 14 January 2020

Was a bit hard to find as came off train with luggage. Had to use lifts and finding them to get to the other side of the road was a nightmare. Best to catch a taxi. Hotel was very nice and clean. Supermarket on premises was handy. Fast check in and out. Nicely positioned with buses nearby.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank Debm7762
OrchidHotelSingapore, Marketing Communications Manager at Orchid Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2020

Dear Debm7762,

Greetings from Orchid Hotel! We are glad that you had a great stay experience with us. A thumbs-up from you is an encouraging indication to us that we are moving in the right direction. Thank you for taking time out to write a review. My team and I look forward to your next visit.