“Always delivers...”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I've been here for lunch and dinner, last night was for a family meal. Despite only booking on the same day (Saturday) I managed to get a table for four with the agreement to hand the table back by 8pm. The dinner itself was first class, simple but elegant Italian cooking with the most amazing rib eye meat cooked to perfection. The ambience was also spot on and the restaurant quickly filled. At no point was service rushed, it was super efficient and in the end we stayed until 8:30pm with no reference to the earlier mention of table back at 8pm. This place never fails, can't wait to go back again.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I returned to Etna this week for lunch with a friend who I haven't seen for quite a while. The set lunch is quite good value at $28++ for 3 courses and a tea or coffee. The soup for starter was tasty and a good size. I opted for the chicken breast main which was good. My friend opted for the penne which he wasn't so happy with and didn't finish eating (apparently a little too chewy). Dessert was a sweet pastry. Overall not bad but some room for improvement.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We ordered the Burrata Cheese, Quattro Stagioni Pizza and Risotto with Seafood and Sea Urchin. We also tried the homemade pistachio ice gelato. The pizza was authentic and very delicious! The risotto was ok, the sea urchin tasted very fishy, which I didn't like, but my friend liked it. The Pistachio gelato was very creamy and delicious!

I wouldn't order the risotto again, but would def come back for the pizza! The service was also great, friendly and not too pushy. The food here is definitely not cheap, but delicious if you want want to satisfy your italian cravings!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I quite liked the food at this restaurant. The burrata and two pasta we ordered were delicious. The T-bone steak was above average, not great. The service was good. The waiters gave recommendations appropriately without being pushy. The food was a bit pricey but well worth it.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Enjoy the food at Etna really good but portion is small and service is friendly, fast and personal. We were there to celebrate my daughter's 16th Birthday and really enjoyed ourselves there.