1-Altitude - CLOSED
Review Highlights
What an experience

Truly a memorable experience. Super view, great drinks, food and service. Highly recommended and a... read more

Reviewed 1 August 2022
403lillya
Singapore, Singapore
Enjoyable night out!

Spectacular view of the entire city! Nice place to hang out for drinks and food. It’s my 7th visits... read more

Reviewed 5 February 2022
MsPlin008
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile

1,442 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2021 via mobile

1 Altitude's view towers over all others. When I had a chance to hang out with some friends, I had to show them the highest lounge in Singapore. Ms. Rosa was the beautiful Guest Relations connection we needed to set that up. was able to set it all up for us. She does an amazing job from the beginning to ensure we have all the info we needed to get to our amazing night out and then checks with he staff to make sure we are taken care of. The staff was so accomdating. I would absolutely visit here again, but only if Ms. Rosa sets up such an amazing experience for us, because it sets all others apart.

1  Thank alecb431
Reviewed 18 September 2021 via mobile

View was fantastic and great drinks. However I was horrified that they allow smoking here. I thot all smoking has been banned in public area. When I asked why the next table is smoking, they say I am in a smoking area. Luckily managed to find a slightly further away seating. Will not go back unless they banned smoking

2  Thank Tan P
Reviewed 17 September 2021 via mobile

Possibly if you were dancing and/or very drunk you might be fooled into thinking this place is anything other than a gimmicky, grossly over priced night club with a view.

Clearly the views are amazing . But the deep fried food is truly ordinary . Bested only by the dreadful , rude service and low rent patrons. The “cocktails’ were overpriced , extremely slow to arrive and watered down. When i complained the waiter sneered and didn’t come back!

The decor is awful: maybe if you turned up pissed at 3 am this place might seem fancy!

1  Thank Maximus3
Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

Aug 10 Opening! We are there to celebrate a Birthday and everything went well. Due to limited seats, the ambiance was so nice and peaceful and you get to enjoy the view and relax . Food was excellent and service was given enthusiastically. We will be back again with friends this time!

Date of experience: August 2021
1  Thank bert_dgj
Reviewed 14 July 2021

My boyfriend took me here on valentine's Day (2020) and it was the best views I have seen on Singapore. I have been to Singapore before and wanted to see from a height. This place did not disappoint. You have to pay a set entrance fee of around £80pp but this included 2 drinks and obviously the spectacular views. The club at the top played a variety of music and just had a fun, chilled vibe.

Date of experience: August 2020