“Affordable items and food!!!”
Review of Bugis Street

US$36.98*
Singapore Night Sightseeing Tour with Singapore River Boat Cruise
Ranked #9 of 529 Shopping in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: Bugis Street market has now been transformed into a mecca for shoppers and bargain-hunters. This market has just about everything you could want – CDs, souvenirs, t-shirts, shoes, jewellery, knick knacks and other fashion items.
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Part of our annual vacation trip was shopping at Bugis Street. A lot of affordable items as well as delicious food (probably street food) were sold in it. Trendy shirts and pants were really affordable; actually, I bought a pair of pants and so many pasalubongs for my friends. My sister and I tried their fried chicken as well as fresh fruit drinks. Definitely the most affordable shopping stores in Singapore are located in Bugis.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I had eaten one small box durian. The seller told us that the price was 38$. But after we finished eat that one box durian.. the seller forced us to pay 138$

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We found and tried many varieties of authentic food snacks and drinks under this roofed shopping market. We also had a tasty sit-down lunch in the food hall with lots of food stalls to choose from. Then headed into the shopping vendors to browse clothing and other related market items.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Bugis street is famous shooing destination in Singapore popular for its fashionable yet affordable product rates .

You can buy good western outfits at very cheap rate here , you can even negotiate for your shopping with store owners here.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Huge market place on 3 Levels. A lot of it can tend to be the same but I was surprised at how cheap it was. I didn't Barter as I found it cheap enough. As a lot of store sell the same they are cheap to get your business. Everything from jewellery, clothes, toys, shoes, souvenirs, Tech stuff etc. Every so often you come across a drink stand selling fresh juice for $1. It is undercover and air conditioned but still get hot. Easy to find and Taxi's know about it. There didn't seem to be any change room for the clothing stores, so its pot luck with sizing. Worth a look even if you don't buy anything. Its crowded so wouldn't be good for a Pram/stroller.