“SG Divisoria”

US$36.98*
Singapore Night Sightseeing Tour with Singapore River Boat Cruise
Ranked #9 of 529 Shopping in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: Bugis Street market has now been transformed into a mecca for shoppers and bargain-hunters. This market has just about everything you could want – CDs, souvenirs, t-shirts, shoes, jewellery, knick knacks and other fashion items.
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Bugis is the Divi of SG, only a lot cleaner, cheaper (because price is reasonable and the quality is great, but not in PH), and has a loooot pf cute items. Authentic SG food is also readily available. The place and the shopping experience makes me happy ❤️

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

That place is one of the meeting points in Singapore. If you want to get Brand Clothing/Bags go to Bugis Junction. Otherwise go to Bugis Street. You can get local foods, presents for home and thousand of items that can got cheap price. I love that place coz can get good hot pot also.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Part of our annual vacation trip was shopping at Bugis Street. A lot of affordable items as well as delicious food (probably street food) were sold in it. Trendy shirts and pants were really affordable; actually, I bought a pair of pants and so many pasalubongs for my friends. My sister and I tried their fried chicken as well as fresh fruit drinks. Definitely the most affordable shopping stores in Singapore are located in Bugis.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I had eaten one small box durian. The seller told us that the price was 38$. But after we finished eat that one box durian.. the seller forced us to pay 138$

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We found and tried many varieties of authentic food snacks and drinks under this roofed shopping market. We also had a tasty sit-down lunch in the food hall with lots of food stalls to choose from. Then headed into the shopping vendors to browse clothing and other related market items.