“Cosy and delicious food”

Quentin's Eurasian Restaurant
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Asian, European, Singaporean
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Geylang
Description: For most diners, Eurasian fare is uncharted territory. The fusion between Portuguese recipes and Malaysian and Indian spices is as unique as it is exciting, and this laid-back diner off Ceylon Road is happy to be your tour guide through the diverse landscape of these most savoury dishes.
Reviewed 24 December 2020

Nice place to catch up with friends.
Food is great. Authentic peranakan and eurasian food.
Love the ambience too.

Date of visit: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
Write a reviewReviews (255)

Reviewed 15 December 2020

I always enjoy the friendly service, especially from Steven, when I visit this restaurant. This time, I ordered chicken devil's curry. I found that I prefer the oxtail devil's curry I had previously.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank GerardT409
Reviewed 30 November 2020

1. The food was excellent. It was our first time trying out this cuisine, and we loved it. I got my friend to order a whole bunch of stuff, and we really liked it. Dishes that impressed us: Keluar Fried Rice, Pasteis de Bacalhau, Curry Debal Oxtail, Fish Bostador, Sugee Cake, Chap Chye, Kueh Salat & Ginkli Nona.

Everything was outstanding except the Chap Chye, which paled in comparison to all the other great dishes.

We ordered a bit too much for 3 pax, 4 would have been perfect. It was good value for money for the food and experience.

Service was average, they were a little busy on Saturday night and was struggling to keep up with the orders. I had to chase up on my drink and dessert before they were served.

I love the chill and relaxed atmosphere. Nothing fancy or pretentious. Just good food and chill vibes. 11/10 will return.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 15 November 2020

Food is really good and enjoyable, portion is good. The oxtail devil’s curry is a must order dish.

Be patient as the food takes quite a while to come. It’s a small restaurant with air con and non air con seatings. The wine list is quite sad.

Date of visit: November 2020
2  Thank 1234Kpo
Reviewed 1 November 2020

I think the food was really good and I loved it a lot. It was definitely a bit on the pricier side but was more affordable when using Burpple. The service was great as well as the service staff was attentive, obliging and light hearted.

Date of visit: October 2020