“Dinner at Quentins”

Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Asian, European, Singaporean
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Geylang
Description: For most diners, Eurasian fare is uncharted territory. The fusion between Portuguese recipes and Malaysian and Indian spices is as unique as it is exciting, and this laid-back diner off Ceylon Road is happy to be your tour guide through the diverse landscape of these most savoury dishes.
Reviewed 12 April 2022

The manager upon receiving me in, was so unfriendly and the tine of his voice was terrible! But when I was seated, the waiter, David knew of my discontentment, he apologized and after which he made my dinner throughout the night a very pleasant one. Kudos, to David! He is awesome in handling the situation!

Date of visit: April 2022
Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
Write a reviewReviews (254)

Reviewed 28 March 2022

Known for serving up Eurasian fare, Quentin's is the place to go to if you would like to have a taste of some unique dishes like pang susi, feng and curry debal. Besides the Eurasian noodles that was too salty for us, the other dishes that we ordered – fish bostador, patchri, pang susi – were delectable. Even the sambal chilli that we had with the keropok delivered a spicy kick that my companion and I loved.

Date of visit: March 2022
Reviewed 6 March 2022

The quality of the food - Debol Curry & Cabbage preparation, especially - was as delicious as every. The service remains welcoming and comforting, even as freshly minted staff member, David, took very good care of us.

Date of visit: March 2022
Reviewed 16 February 2022

Did not know what to expect when I booked the restaurant but the food was very good. DEfinitely would visit again.

Date of visit: February 2022
Reviewed 21 December 2021

This is my first time and frankly was disappointed with your service. From the reviews I read before I went, I thought it’s be more family friendly vibe.

When I asked for food recommendation, the server ask me to read and look at the most trending food via the QR quote while the other server didn’t revert back to me as he was too busy.

I seriously don’t think this should be the service at all. Quite disappointing.

Date of visit: December 2021