“Amazing pampering services” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of SK-II Boutique Spa

SK-II Boutique Spa
Ranked #58 of 213 Spas & Wellness in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: SK-II Boutique Spa is a unique collaboration between the prestigious skincare brand, SK-II and Senze Salus, a luxury spa specialist.
Singapore River, Singapore
“Amazing pampering services”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

I always have my facial done here. It has a fantastic ambience and service is always good. My skin is always rejunivated after having a facial there. And I love the little things that they do, like the cup of tea before/after my facial.

Visited May 2013

Melbourne
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Wow what an experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

Was only in Singapore for a few days and found out there's a SKII spa, so email them last minute for an appointment. They took 2 days to replied advising me they have free time at Millenia Walk, so I was happy to take it, but they haven't notified the staff at Millenia Walk branch, lucky they were very accommodating when I arrived and can fit me in. From then on it was just a wonderful experience, tea served upon entry, took me to the room with a very comfortable bed. Elaine served me and she was wonderful, cleansed my skin and explained which facial treatment will suit me and other options as well and explained the prices. Gave me plenty of handy tips with the products and did a wondering massage. My face came out looking rejuvenate and wonderful! Even gave me samples to try on new products so I can purchase them later. Definitely not forceful into purchasing their products. If I live in Singapore, this will be my regular beauty / facial place. Definitely will go back.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank aim888
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

I did a facial at the SKII Spa outlet at Millenia Walk. The therapist (Ivy) went through the steps very loudly and quickly during the facial session before we started the treatment. She also assumed I spoke Chinese, and spoke to me in Chinese throughout. During the facial session she kept asking me questions and going into a lengthy discussion about my profession and even though I politely told her I came to relax. Her service was very cursory and not meticulous, and seemed as though she was eager to end the facial and get her job done. Towards the end, the therapist tried to sell me a package (which is the norm and perfectly acceptable, and I smiled politely.) Average facial, thorough (but manual) extractions, and very unprofessional facial service by the therapist Ivy. Not something you will expect from a brand name like SKII.

Visited July 2013