Lowest prices for your stay
Trip.com
US$34
SAVE US$4
Agoda.comUS$35
Hotels.comUS$38
CheapTicketsUS$38
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 February 2020

Me and my parents booked a family room with a queen/double bed and a single, however when we got into the room it had 3 single beds. The wifi was barely available unless you were in the perfect spot. Our room was located in a dark corner of the hotel. The water barely got above Luke warm and the toilet hose leaked. We realised why there was a bucket in the cupboard after waking up to a soaking floor from the air conditioner leaking. The staff were rather unhelpful however the cleaners were very friendly. It was okay for a 2 night stay but we were glad to leave when we did!

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 10 June 2019 via mobile

I booked this hotel because it’s near Singapore General Hospital (a few minutes walk), where I attended a conference. The hotel is located close to the Tiong Bahru hawker center, as well as several interesting restaurants and cafes. It’s also near a bus stop. Outram Park MRT Station is a bit further away, but walkable.

We had booked a twin room, and we were given one on the fifth floor. The hallways were painted gray and were kind of dark. The airconditioned part of the hallway also abruptly terminated after a few rooms. The hallway of our room was open air.

The room itself looked kind of dated and was quite small. It can be difficult to fully open two check-in-sized pieces of luggage. It was clean and maintained well, though.

The hotel staff was not as courteous as I expected. When I called to ask for the wifi password, the front desk staff irritably told me that she had informed me of it earlier, although I didn’t recall her telling me. Although I realized that the information could be found in the room key, I didn’t see any reason why she should be impatient with guests. A couple of nights in, we ran out of toilet paper. They replaced our supply with this huge roll. The dispenser was one of those types you see in public toilets. For the life of us, we couldn’t figure out how to open it and replace the roll. The giant roll just sat on the bathroom counter for the rest of our stay. They didn’t bother to place it inside the dispenser even as they cleaned the room.

Although this hotel was conveniently located for my purpose of travel, I wouldn’t really recommend it unless you’re on a tight budget. There are other better hotels in the area that I believe have better rooms and better trained staff.

Date of stay: November 2018
3  Thank Dianne209
Reviewed 22 May 2019 via mobile

Me n my husband check in to this hotel due to our house is under renovation but the reception is very rude and have very bad attitude problem......she is in the fronth desk....not only that she took our photocopy of our identity card n when my husband say please strike our identity card...she said she will not check us in the hotel.....i don understand she work in the front desk but she have atitude and also not frendly.....we will never ever stay in this hotel and tell our friends to avoid this hotel......

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mabeld83
Reviewed 19 January 2019 via mobile

During our stay we were robbed by their cleaning staff. They were asked to stay out of the room and they just did what they wanted. They came into the room while we were out on a day tour stole $6000 cdn and &2000 usd. But they did not clean the room. The management gave us our money back for the room and taxi fare to the airport and assured us the would keep us up dated with the police report that We filed but that has not happened. I have emailed them 3-4 times but have not been given any answers. Also I waited almost 1 year to rate them. I feel I have given them enough time to handle this incident professionally. So be aware, this is not a good place to stay

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank andreasH6988XL
Reviewed 16 January 2019

The hotel is not a masterpiece, but quite good for their money. The room is not very large, but quite good. Beds and pillows are comfortable. Water was brought to the room every day. Electric kettle, tea, coffee, bath accessories - everything is. Maybe not high quality, but good for this price.
Nice large window in the room. No balcony - smoking in front of the hotel.
Excellent location surrounded by restaurants, both European and Asian cuisine. Less than 5 minutes walking distance to 7-Eleven and to the Chinese market and food-court.
Bus stop nearby, 2 MRT stations (Tiong Bahru EW17 and Outram Park EW 16) about 1 km away from the hotel.

Date of stay: December 2018