4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
HolidayInn.com
TravelocityUS$175
Trip.comUS$174
Orbitz.comUS$174
TripadvisorUS$174
All reviews farrer park mrt city square mall loft room little india premium loft pure vegetarian breakfast options are mustafa mall early check perfect stay breakfast was excellent indian food hotel is great housekeeping staff f b excellent location recommend this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 November 2022 via mobile

I was welcomed very warmly by Driya, who checked me in with much efficiency. She also offered me an advanced birthday greeting, which was a pleasant surprise. Due recognition as a loyal guest of the hotel chain was accorded and I appreciated the handwritten note by Kristen, Director of Operations.

I had corresponded with the hotel weeks earlier as I was cycling to the hotel, and had to find out about the storage arrangements. I was given an answer, though I had to send an email chaser.

This hotel was rebranded but I will not compare, as I have never stayed here before. Its location is convenient, with a train station literally steps away from the hotel’s back entrance. The room I was assigned to was comfortable and clean, such an important factor nowadays. I squeezed in time to swim a few laps and found the pool to be of a nice size and, not too crowded despite my stay falling on a weekend.

A couple of things that require attention though. One is that I could not get the pool’s jacuzzi jets to work. Second of all, the toilet roll holder in my room (#1922) needs to be tightened, and thirdly, I wish the flushing system was more powerful.

Overall, the stay was an extremely pleasant one and I would not hesitate to recommend the hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Team Holiday Inn SG Little India, Guest Services / Front Office at Holiday Inn Singapore Little India, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2022

Dear CCHSingapore, Thank you for your review and we are glad that you had a pleasant stay with us! It is great to hear that you enjoyed our hotel facilities and services.

We hope that you had a good time with us and look forward in welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 23 November 2022 via mobile

I travelled to Singapore last weekend for business.
In the Saturday morning, 19th Nov, the cleaner just entered my room without any notification with his room key.

I was in the bathroom and this was extremely awful.
I spoke to the front desk when I check out and the hotel do not do take any action, I submitted survey form to report this incident, and I do not receive any response from the management as well.
This is ridiculous and I do not recommend this hotel.

This is extremely unacceptable, this hotel do not respect privacy and do not respond for their mistake.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Wei Ting Chong, Owner at Holiday Inn Singapore Little India, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2022

Dear hueycze, thank you for your review. We understand your frustrations and we apologise for the inconvenience caused. We would love to connect with you to find out more about your stay experience to improve our service quality. Please drop us an email and our team will reach out to you. We hope that this atypical experience would not deter you from returning and look forward in welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 8 November 2022

This hotel has everything we were looking for: Proximity to MRT (you have MRT just near the hotel), a 7-eleven just in front of the lobby, lots of restaurants, a shopping mall, and the cultural side of Little India.
Inside the hotel, the space is incredibly beautiful, our room had an amazing city view, and everything was very well-cleaned.
The pool area is fantastic, we spent all afternoon just swimming and relaxing while drinking cocktails from their bar!

We will certainly go back to the city and stay at Holiday Inn!

Room tip: rooms with city views
Date of stay: October 2022
Team Holiday Inn SG Little India, Guest Services / Front Office at Holiday Inn Singapore Little India, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2022

Dear findapalmtreecouple, Thank you for your review and we are glad that you had a pleasant stay with us! It is great to hear that you enjoyed our hotel facilities and services.

Reviewed 7 November 2022

I was skeptical booking a Holiday Inn but I had 2 main requirements - proximity to MRT and ability to fit 2 adults and 1 teen in the room. Room sizes are small in Asia and the ability to fit 3 in a room is quite challenging. Booked the loft room . This location fit the bill and I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the hotel is . The MRT (Farrer Park purple line) entrance was also right outside the back entrance. We did not take advantage of the restaurant. The workout facility and self serve laundry was right ouside our room on the 12th floor and had nice views of the city. We chose to do laundry at a self serve laundry 4min away as the cost per load was steep at $16 SGD for Wash and dry with very tiny loads. We were able to find a self serve in Little India next to the Mustafa Center and did wash & dry for $9 SGD. My only complaints are the blanket for the pull out sofa was quite scratchy and the pull out sofa mattress was quite uncomfortable so our teen slept on the sofa itself. The staff was incredibly nice and attentive.

Date of stay: October 2022

Dear lovesballetl, Thank you for your review and we are glad that you had a pleasant stay with us! It is great to hear that you enjoyed our hotel facilities and services.

Reviewed 27 October 2022

i stayed here for 3 nights on 21 october 2022. After i disembarked my cruise, i reached early at hotel. I had booked premium loft room for 2 adults and one child.

As they had room room empty, they gave me early check in. it only took them 6 to 8 mins for check in. Also this room had complimentary extra bed for child which was also made available in another 5 mins of check in.

From the back door of hotel you directly get connected to farrer park MRT. it was very easy to travel in mrt due to hotels location. I choose to stay here, being a pure vegetarian it was easy to move to pure veg restaurants in little India at a walking distance of 5 to 7 mins.

city square mall is also at 5 mins walk. 7 eleven store at the back gate of hotel was very convenient. Hotel also has Starbucks at the entrance lobby.

All the staff is very humble and prompt. Just as check in check out was also express. just 5 mins.

you are awesome work. Keep up the good work.

Room tip: premium loft room
Date of stay: October 2022
Team Holiday Inn SG Little India, Guest Services / Front Office at Holiday Inn Singapore Little India, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2022

Dear Shahsejal, Thank you for your review and we are glad that you had a pleasant stay with us! It is great to hear that you enjoyed our hotel facilities and services.