“Cold Drinks”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Little India
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had finished our walking tour, we were in need of a cold drink and this restaurant was nearby. Seated outdoors as the interior was packed with customers. Our drinks were delivered quickly, chilled and refreshing. The menu was tempting but we decided to wait until later; what a mistake. We watched the meals being delivered to adjoining tables, we passively savored the aromas as we watched the patrons eat with gusto but we had to move.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

Saturday 08th September: 10:30 am was my first visit with my 2 kids. Good food. Self service. I decided to visit again. ( chicken tikka, naan, kheema )
Saturday 15th September : 10:30 am: second visit with my 2 kids. The fellow at the counter whom I saw last week was missing. Another person was noted to be washing cups. When I asked him if I can place my order, he said " I am washing cups and we don't open before 12 noon." ( several types of food already on display). When I told him that I was served breakfast the same time ( 10:30 am ) the previous week, he said "no way WE NEVER open before 12 noon." This was just the words, but his body language and tone were an absolute put-off. The Owners should review such trashy staff....This is not a restaurant though they call it one..this is more like a hawker spot...

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Butter chicken tasted like curry. I guess it’s curry with orange coloring. It’s diluted, ain’t creamy. Kashmiri naan is just naan with raisins. Seriously dude?!

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

So after reading most positive reviews online I decided to give it a try especially this being my first trip to Singapore.

Arrived at place and were seated right away. Ordered the nihari, chicken biryani and chicken kadai.

Nihari(Big mistake) the guy literally warmed it up in a microwave and served it. Salty and had no taste of any kind. Not sure how old was it.

Chicken Biryani again no taste and under cooked.

Chicken Kadai was ok but again salty.

Chicken tikkas were already precooked so am not sure how old it was as I couldn’t see a charcoal grill anywhere.

The only thing fresh was the naan.

I don’t mind paying more money for fresh food but when you pay $40 for crappy food it’s even worse.

Note to the owner please cutdown your menu you have too many items. Keep a few items that you can cook fresh. Nihari on the menu should be cooked only once a week as you are not a nihari house.

For God sake please don’t microwave food that is the worst you can do being a Pakistani restaurant.

Pakistan/Indian food is to be fresh, vibrant and delicious.

1  Thank Raj6110
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Went here with high expectations of having quality and flavourful north indian cuisine but disappointed with the taste and service. The curries were bland and the breads were average. Not sure if that's the norm here or I was plain unlucky!