Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 February 2019

I stayed here a couple nights last week on my way thru Singapore. Overall, the place is pretty easy to access by both bus and MRT, The rooms are nice (even though I had a top bunk in a dorm), No complaints about the place, I would stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 February 2019

The beds are comfortable and do have power next to them. WiFi was quite fast and reliable. Its overall very clean and the staff gave me helpful advice for a great stay in Singapore I will recommend it to my friends.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 February 2019

I enjoyed my stay with my family and I. There were 12 of us and we had a family room. Check in was easy. The rooms were clean. Had an in built mirror and light for each bed. There were lots of signs and recommendations for things to so in Singapore.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 January 2019 via mobile

Great hospitality, super helpful staff, clean and well equipped place, great hang out and roof top area, good breakfast, very nice sanitary facilities, great location - we definitely would go there again!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2019

Does not come with a complimentary locker, have to rent it separately. Toilets and bathrooms is a bit limited for the number of guests staying, especially when most of the available slots being booked and during peak usage have to wait for quite long in turn.

• Trip type: Travelled solo