Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2019

I loved my stay at Rucksack! I stayed in the pod bunks and really liked that I had a curtain for privacy. The facilities were all clean and inviting. The common area is a great area to meet people, but it's not rambunctious like some party hostels. The staff is AMAZING! I lost my book behind the bed, and they helped me completely dismantle it to get it back! Most hostels would have said "tough luck" if they had to completely dismantle a bed, but Rucksack was amazing and worked hard to get me book back for me! ILYSM, Rucsack! Great location, great people. I will be staying here again when I come to Singapore.

Room tip: The pods are great for privacy!
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank slmaloney93
Reviewed 30 April 2019 via mobile

We are group of 8 adults with 1 infant stayed in family room @Rucksack Inn. We’d love stay here for its convenience. Easy to reach bustop 80m, MRT by ~ 400m. Lovely breakfast with very reasonable price. We will stay here again when come back Singapore.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 April 2019 via mobile

Stayed here again on return from Europe and was impressed again with Francis, Lyonne, Carole and Elaine's service, friendliness, efficiency and hospitality!
They all greeted me with big smiles and I felt like I was returning home to family:)
The inn itself is super clean, comfortable and close to everything a traveller needs and wants in Singa's and any questions or queries are answered with ease by the great front desk staff.
I'll definitely be staying here next when passing through the Lion City!

Reviewed 14 April 2019 via mobile

Good hostel with efficient and friendly staffs, clean bathroom and beds. Highly recommend. The rooftop area is pretty good and comfortable, great to spend evenings and plenty of space. The breakfast is not bad they provide fruits.

Reviewed 16 March 2019 via mobile

I stayed in the hostel for 2 nights in the female dormitory. The beds/room are clean and a large lockable storage area is provided to keep all bags in. The communal areas are cleaned regularly.

The staff are lovely, and also everyone staying there too. I felt very at home even for my short stay. There are plenty of tourist tips for Singapore attractions dotted around the hostel too, so you could turn up without a plan and quickly have an itinerary for your stay!

The location is perfect. 5 minute walk to Bendemeer and 10 minute walk to Lavender MRT stations. Or only 30 minute walk into the centre if you fancy the scenic route.

Date of stay: March 2019