It was a short visit. Thus we don't use the facility much, but right "behind" our room is the swimming pool. The room itself is clean and comfortable. The feeling that I get is that it has got "peranakan" style. XD Maybe it's the color.
The bathroom is also very clean and everything works FINE. no complain :)
The best thing is that it provides you with a free mobile phone to use during your stay in Singapore. So you can make a local phone call for free and your friends can reach you at that number too. It is a small and thoughtful act from the hotel that means a lot to me. As 2 days stay doesn't worth a new sim card, I think.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the fringe of Marina Bay precinct, InterContinental Singapore is a luxury landmark deeply rooted in the heritage of the arts and cultural districts of Bugis and Bras Basah. Positioned in close proximity to established historical enclaves including Arab Street, Kampong Glam and Little India, InterContinental Singapore is also conveniently located next to Bugis Junction shopping complex, Singapore's first glass-covered air-conditioned shopping street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, IHG and TripOnline SA so you can book your InterContinental Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Intercontinental