Hotel provides direction connections to shopping malls at Bugis Junction, restaurants, movie theatres and under-sheltered air-conditioned link to Mass Rapid Transit (MRT).
Intercontinental Singapore is old, new facelift hotel with a history for more than 20 years in Singapore.
It is a good hotel with an old-touch of the past and you can gain peace, calm and tranquility there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury landmark set in the heart of a historic precinct, InterContinental Singapore is deeply rooted in the heritage of the arts and cultural districts of Bugis and Bras Basah. Positioned in close proximity to established historical enclaves including Arab Street, Kampong Glam and Little India, InterContinental Singapore is also conveniently located next to Bugis Junction shopping complex, Singapore's first glass-covered air-conditioned shopping street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your InterContinental Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Intercontinental