Would definitely go back. Loved everything about it. The staff were brilliant and I adored the location next to Bugis market. The beds, the food, the ambience couldn't be faulted.
We upgraded to Club which meant a wonderful afternoon tea every day and evening cocktails between 6-8pm every night along with some hot canapés and other assorted cold food.
The outdoor pool on the 4th floor was a little oasis in a busy city.
Sorry to leave after 4 days of bliss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the fringe of Marina Bay precinct, InterContinental Singapore is a luxury landmark deeply rooted in the heritage of the arts and cultural districts of Bugis and Bras Basah. Positioned in close proximity to established historical enclaves including Arab Street, Kampong Glam and Little India, InterContinental Singapore is also conveniently located next to Bugis Junction shopping complex, Singapore's first glass-covered air-conditioned shopping street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Agoda, Ctrip TA and TripOnline SA so you can book your InterContinental Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Intercontinental