Love this hotel. It's rather old-school, but in a good way. We had a misunderstanding about rates which lingered on longer than it should have done. However, it was finally resolved in a gracious way by Ms. Teoh, a Front Office Executive. We will definitely stay at the Intercontinental next time we visit Singapore, both for the hotel itself and its location, just minutes away from Bugis MRT station. This makes it easy to get around Singapore and to travel to the airport. My "Excellent" rating is based on having a room higher than the 4th floor (that is, NOT the Heritage rooms) - the higher the better! The Victoria Bar deserves a mention for serving world-class cocktails.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the fringe of Marina Bay precinct, InterContinental Singapore is a luxury landmark deeply rooted in the heritage of the arts and cultural districts of Bugis and Bras Basah. Positioned in close proximity to established historical enclaves including Arab Street, Kampong Glam and Little India, InterContinental Singapore is also conveniently located next to Bugis Junction shopping complex, Singapore's first glass-covered air-conditioned shopping street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Ctrip TA and TripOnline SA so you can book your InterContinental Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Intercontinental