Had a different and great accommodation experience this time in a Heritage Suite; thanks to Director of Rooms; Mr. Lenny Oh. Had the opportunity to meet up with him who's easy going and passionate. The 2nd level Shop house Heritage Suite's windows overlook the interesting ground floor shopping mall and shoppers. Also on same level, it's next to the nice ambience and spacious club lounge. Very local Peranakan inspired culture; a mixture of Malay cuisines and Chinese traditions' practice, witnessed few artefacts and displays of porcelains in the lounge and in fact, all over the hotel. Special mention of the staff from the club lounge which emphasis on personal touch and whether breakfast, high tea and evening cocktail foods and drinks, most were being well served by them. They were friendly, attentive to details. and served with passion and smiles. Lead by the club Manager; Lucinda Neo and the staff; Fiona Gan, Wai Kit, Faizah, Nora Jahan, Fiona Lee, Debra, Anna, Phobe and Wilson, they are certainly an asset to the Organisation. Not forgetting the housekeeping staff of Gou Xiang, Yu Hong Bao, Jiang Wei and Xue Bei. There is always something that one can do in hotel be it gym or swim. And under same roof of a shopping mall and few restaurants, train station, etc you name it, they have it. Also near or walking distance to museums be it art or history. Certainly an eventful and pampered stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the fringe of Marina Bay precinct, InterContinental Singapore is a luxury landmark deeply rooted in the heritage of the arts and cultural districts of Bugis and Bras Basah. Positioned in close proximity to established historical enclaves including Arab Street, Kampong Glam and Little India, InterContinental Singapore is also conveniently located next to Bugis Junction shopping complex, Singapore's first glass-covered air-conditioned shopping street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, IHG, Ctrip TA and TripOnline SA so you can book your InterContinental Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Intercontinental