Well located in the heart of the city, this hotel is allmost walking distance(if you like to walk!) to all main attractions within in the core of the city. Great colonial architecture blended with high quality amenities and service. roof top pool allows you to relax and the end of the day. Great buffet breakfast. Ask for "breakfast included packages" à la carte menu is expensive!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the fringe of Marina Bay precinct, InterContinental Singapore is a luxury landmark deeply rooted in the heritage of the arts and cultural districts of Bugis and Bras Basah. Positioned in close proximity to established historical enclaves including Arab Street, Kampong Glam and Little India, InterContinental Singapore is also conveniently located next to Bugis Junction shopping complex, Singapore's first glass-covered air-conditioned shopping street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and TripOnline SA so you can book your InterContinental Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Intercontinental