4,546 results
All reviews club room straits cafe orchard road bras basah road junior suite plaza singapura mrt stations food republic national museum dhoby ghaut central location excellent location little india late check bus stop public transport an upgrade
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2020

Love staying here, we always use this hotel when in Singapore this would be our third stay in 3 years,
Such good value for money and the most friendly of staff.
Great pool and facilities.
Breakfast is good too.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Joesv1
Douglas Fernandez, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Singapore by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2020

Dear Joesv1,

Thank you for your continued patronage of Rendezvous Hotel Singapore and we are delighted that the hotel facilities , breakfast offerings and warm colleagues exceeded your overall expectations and made for an enjoyable stay.

Please do email me at douglasfernandez@fareast.com.sg if I may assist you in directly booking your return visit.

Reviewed 27 July 2020

Absolutely lovely morningbuffet! Lots to choose from, and tasted delicious.
Clean and comfy rooms, + friendly staff. Very helpful with taxa-ordering and other needs. Pool was wellkept and lovely. Will visit again for sure.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Karolinevola

Dear Karoline Vola Domino,

Thank you for your positive recommendation of Rendezvous Hotel Singapore and we are glad that the scrumptious breakfast spread, good upkeep of the rooms, cordial team members and relaxing pool made for an enjoyable experience.

I am within reach at douglasfernandez@fareast.com.sg should you require any assistance with your future bookings.

Reviewed 20 June 2020

Kind of a late review. I was there at Hotel Rendezvous on last December during the Christmas. I was on a official travel and I had second thoughts when I'm booking the hotel since it was my 1st time at Rendezvous hotel. However I must say I was wrong. The hotel is really good. They have a friendly staff. The only problem we had was me and my colleague couldn't get near by rooms. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. I had a problem in the shower but the a person from maintenance department helped mt out to fix that. Unfortunately I can't remember his name & appreciate if Hotel can find out the person and reward him by following the booking i made under my name. Hotel Rendezvous has a small bu good Buffet. Don't have a larger choice but it's really good. very close to MRT and bus station. Just a few step away. Also must mentioned the hot water jacuzzi. Thank you very much for taking care about me. Let's meet soon again after the Covid-19 Panoramic. Keep it up good work guys.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank tuckdias

Dear tuckdias,

Thank you for your review and we are delighted to have hosted you last December 2019.

We are happy that your initial reservations about our hotel were unfounded and you enjoyed your overall experience. We are glad that the amiable team members, delectable breakfast spread, adequate hotel facilities and proximity to the public transportation served your needs well. I will pass on your feedback to the Engineering team member Win who was the associate who attended to your feedback and rectified issue.

The team eagerly awaits another opportunity to be of service to you in the future. I am contactable via email at douglasfernandez@fareast.com.sg if I may assist you in directly booking your next stay.

Reviewed 16 June 2020

I stayed here for one night in early March, before things really started to get bad on the virus front. Paid $150 SGD all in on Agoda, no breakfast, and got a nice quiet room on the 10th floor. Double bed was a little on the small side but was still quite comfortable. Rain shower but no bath. Drain was overflowing in the shower. Huge TV set in the room. Very good free wifi (no password required). Late checkout until 1:30pm allowed. Great location near Bencoolen, Bras Basah & Dhoby Ghaut MRTs. Small pool and gym on level 3. Worth considering for another mini staycation once they are allowed again.

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank KGB777

Dear KGB777,

Thank you for your kind review of Rendezvous Hotel Singapore.

We are glad that you managed to enjoy your stay prior to the worsening of the pandemic and the room assigned was quiet and comfortable. We are also pleased that the facilities provided for in the room as well as the hotel served your needs well. Many guests ave commented on the close proximity to the train station and we are happy that you endorse this too.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at douglasfernandez@fareast.com.sg should you wish to directly book your next visit with us.

Reviewed 14 June 2020

staying at this hotel for more than 14 days has been a pleasant experience for me. The bed is comfortable. The food is delicious along with some tasty snacks in the cupboard. My favourite part is the spacious table that actually allows me to do some work. Also, my e-buddy Ms.Yan is a very friendly and considerate person whose presence adds more interest to the otherwise mundane SHN.

Date of stay: June 2020
2  Thank CCHtravel

Dear CCHtravel,

Thank you for your gracious review of Rendezvous Hotel Singapore.

We are glad to read that the comfortable bed, delectable meals, appetizing snacks and lavish work area made for a pleasant two week stay. We will also pass on your appreciation to your e-buddy Huang Yan for checking on your well being during your stay.

I am contactable via email at douglasfernandez@fareast.com.sg should you require assistance in directly booking your return stay on a more preferable instance and occasion.