Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
4,547 results
All reviews club room straits cafe orchard road bras basah road junior suite plaza singapura mrt stations food republic national museum dhoby ghaut central location excellent location little india late check bus stop public transport an upgrade
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2021 via mobile

The hotel manager went above and beyond in delivering a great, personalized guest experience. The staff did their best in trying to accommodate my requests. Thanks for the amazing hospitality, Douglas!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank davidepC1962NT
Douglas Fernandez, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Singapore by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2021

Dear davidepC1962NT,

Thank you for your gracious review of Rendezvous Hotel Singapore we are delighted to read of your appreciation for the efforts of the team members in making your stay a comfortable one. I am also humbled to receive your compliments for me and thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Please do email me at douglasfernandez@fareast.com.sg if I may be of any assistance in directly booking your stay when we convert back to a full-serviced hotel.

Reviewed 24 October 2020 via mobile

Booked a room at Rendezvous while I'm on leave. Didn't spend much time in the room because brought my son and Mrs to Indoor Playground.

Check in was quite smooth. This was pre-lockdown in Feb 2020 but there's already some safety measures taken.

Room was outdated but somehow comfy. It's okay for the price that we paid.

Location is the positive point, near to Plaza Singapura and The Cathay. And there's MRT nearby.

Overall it's worth the money though.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank aidivedder
Douglas Fernandez, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Singapore by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2020

Dear aidivedder,

Thank you for your positive review of Rendezvous Hotel Singapore.

We are happy that the check in experience, comfortable rooms and ideal location close to the malls and public transportation made for a comfortable visit. I am also pleased to read that the safety measures were in place for the well being of our guests.

Please feel free to email me at douglasfernandez@fareast.com.sg should you require any assistance with your return stay.

Reviewed 4 September 2020

Food: Terrible, bland, tasteless and no variety.
Wifi: Keeps going down every 10 minutes, can't even get through a single meeting
Fresh air: Windows are locked shut, so good luck getting any fresh air

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank thekirtan
Douglas Fernandez, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Singapore by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2020

Dear thekirtan,

Thank you for your feedback and I am dismayed and truly sorry to read of the inconveniences that you have encountered during your accommodation on Personal Stay Home Notice at our hotel.

I am also glad that my Duty Manager has gotten in touch with you to explain our current designation as a government facility as well as some of the limitations that we have in terms of the food options for our multi-cultural vegetarian guests and the safety regulations on the latching of our windows. While our current wifi speed has been found to meet the requirements, we have nevertheless taken the liberty to increase the bandwidth which I trust will enable a more conducive work setting.

We do endeavor to provide good value to our guests and hope that we can ensure the rest of your stay will be a pleasant one. My Duty Managers are contactable via the operator anytime during your stay or otherwise, you can reach me at douglasfernandez@fareast.com.sg should you have further concerns.

Reviewed 18 August 2020

Love staying here, we always use this hotel when in Singapore this would be our third stay in 3 years,
Such good value for money and the most friendly of staff.
Great pool and facilities.
Breakfast is good too.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Joesv1
Douglas Fernandez, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Singapore by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2020

Dear Joesv1,

Thank you for your continued patronage of Rendezvous Hotel Singapore and we are delighted that the hotel facilities , breakfast offerings and warm colleagues exceeded your overall expectations and made for an enjoyable stay.

Please do email me at douglasfernandez@fareast.com.sg if I may assist you in directly booking your return visit.

Reviewed 27 July 2020

Absolutely lovely morningbuffet! Lots to choose from, and tasted delicious.
Clean and comfy rooms, + friendly staff. Very helpful with taxa-ordering and other needs. Pool was wellkept and lovely. Will visit again for sure.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Karolinevola

Dear Karoline Vola Domino,

Thank you for your positive recommendation of Rendezvous Hotel Singapore and we are glad that the scrumptious breakfast spread, good upkeep of the rooms, cordial team members and relaxing pool made for an enjoyable experience.

I am within reach at douglasfernandez@fareast.com.sg should you require any assistance with your future bookings.