Priceline
Prestigia.com
Hotels.com
eDreams
4,547 results
All reviews club room straits cafe orchard road bras basah road junior suite plaza singapura mrt stations food republic national museum dhoby ghaut central location excellent location little india late check bus stop public transport an upgrade
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great service and good customer service
Please keep up your good work. Looking forward to visit again for holiday and will recommend to my friends Dan families visiting singapore in the future.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Douglas Fernandez, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Singapore by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear balasubramaniang2017,

Thank you for your positive review of Rendezvous Hotel Singapore and we are pleased that you were happy with the service received from the team members during your Personal Stay-Home-Notice period.

Please feel free to email me at douglasfernandez@fareast.com.sg should you require assistance in booking your stay when we reopen fully.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've had experiences with Far East hospitality hotels in Singapore for a few years – having stayed at Katong Village a few times. So when I was assigned Rendezvous Hotel to serve my SHN notice, I felt a bit more at ease, given how I had a wonderful experience each time at Far East hospitality hotels.

I was lucky enough to be assigned a Club room during my stay, and my room was very clean, and was very well-ventilated. The AC worked wonderfully – very quiet, and stable in terms of temperature as well. There was a mini-fridge for me to stock some goodies too. The desk was very long and comfortable for me to work on, and the lighting in the room was fantastic – I could tailor the lighting according to the time of day and mood I was in because there were quite a few lights in the room.

The bathroom is one of the best experience of the room too. The shower was powerful, with consistent hot water and easy to clean walls. There were a lot of hooks and places to hang items too, which I appreciated. I had a Toto washlet, which is a small luxury too!

The walls are very thick, and I did not hear noises from my neighbours at all, save for when I had to collect my meals (and only then did I hear the loud TV volumes in the hallway). I appreciated that it was very peaceful and quiet throughout my stay.

The food that was catered was not very good in quality. While this is something that is beyond the control of the hotel, I felt that they could request for better quality meals in terms of nutritional content (protein, carbs, vegetables, etc) and taste. The Asian and Western food selection ended up tasting very bland, and thankfully, the staff suggested that I switched to Indian vegetarian instead, which was much more flavorful and tasty. I did have to order in a few times during my stay, but it was lesser than I expected to in the end.

The highlight of my stay was the attentiveness of the staff, in particular Miss Hatifa and Mr. Mano, who went out of their way to make my stay a good one. They regularly inquired about my meal preferences and occasionally, have even gone out of their way to surprise me with a different meal, just to switch things up for me if conditions allowed them to.

My 14-days flew by like a breeze once I settled into a routine, but this was made much more comfortable by the attentiveness and kindness of the staff; and the wonderful, comfortable accommodation.

Date of stay: February 2021

AmyN950,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to have extended our hospitality to you during your stay of 14 nights with us though we wish the circumstances of the stay could have been different.

Nevertheless, we are delighted that the room assigned was well-appointed and ergonomically designed to suit your needs. We are also pleased that the overall lighting in the room as well as the shower including the ideal temperature and pressure served you well. While the initial meals provided did not suit your palate, I am glad that the alternatives offered were much more satisfying.

It is always a pleasure to read that our associates especially in this instance, Hatifa and Manoharan, have extended warm and hospitable service to our guests including constantly checking on your well-being. I am sure that they will be elated that they have helped to shape another positive experience.

The team do hope to have another opportunity of welcoming you once again when we re-open as a fully serviced hotel in the near future. Please do reach me via email at douglasfernandez@fareast.com.sg should you require assistance in directly booking a stay with us.

Reviewed 14 January 2021 via mobile

The hotel manager went above and beyond in delivering a great, personalized guest experience. The staff did their best in trying to accommodate my requests. Thanks for the amazing hospitality, Douglas!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank davidepC1962NT
Douglas Fernandez, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Singapore by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2021

Dear davidepC1962NT,

Thank you for your gracious review of Rendezvous Hotel Singapore we are delighted to read of your appreciation for the efforts of the team members in making your stay a comfortable one. I am also humbled to receive your compliments for me and thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Please do email me at douglasfernandez@fareast.com.sg if I may be of any assistance in directly booking your stay when we convert back to a full-serviced hotel.

Reviewed 24 October 2020 via mobile

Booked a room at Rendezvous while I'm on leave. Didn't spend much time in the room because brought my son and Mrs to Indoor Playground.

Check in was quite smooth. This was pre-lockdown in Feb 2020 but there's already some safety measures taken.

Room was outdated but somehow comfy. It's okay for the price that we paid.

Location is the positive point, near to Plaza Singapura and The Cathay. And there's MRT nearby.

Overall it's worth the money though.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank aidivedder
Douglas Fernandez, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Singapore by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2020

Dear aidivedder,

Thank you for your positive review of Rendezvous Hotel Singapore.

We are happy that the check in experience, comfortable rooms and ideal location close to the malls and public transportation made for a comfortable visit. I am also pleased to read that the safety measures were in place for the well being of our guests.

Please feel free to email me at douglasfernandez@fareast.com.sg should you require any assistance with your return stay.

Reviewed 4 September 2020

Food: Terrible, bland, tasteless and no variety.
Wifi: Keeps going down every 10 minutes, can't even get through a single meeting
Fresh air: Windows are locked shut, so good luck getting any fresh air

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank thekirtan
Douglas Fernandez, General Manager at Rendezvous Hotel Singapore by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2020

Dear thekirtan,

Thank you for your feedback and I am dismayed and truly sorry to read of the inconveniences that you have encountered during your accommodation on Personal Stay Home Notice at our hotel.

I am also glad that my Duty Manager has gotten in touch with you to explain our current designation as a government facility as well as some of the limitations that we have in terms of the food options for our multi-cultural vegetarian guests and the safety regulations on the latching of our windows. While our current wifi speed has been found to meet the requirements, we have nevertheless taken the liberty to increase the bandwidth which I trust will enable a more conducive work setting.

We do endeavor to provide good value to our guests and hope that we can ensure the rest of your stay will be a pleasant one. My Duty Managers are contactable via the operator anytime during your stay or otherwise, you can reach me at douglasfernandez@fareast.com.sg should you have further concerns.