US$298
US$215
Panpacific.com
  • Pool
PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$107
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$170
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$427
US$312
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$108
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$408
US$308
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$98
Official Website
US$104
US$83
2,925 results
All reviewshotel ambassadorthe executive loungeorchard roadpool grillthe crossroadsexcellent hotelplatinum membershopping districtlounge accessbreakfast buffetmrt stationhigh teaspecial thanksrolandotunasconciergeraymond
Reviewed 15 March 2017

This was the first time I stayed at the Marriott Tang Plaza Singapore. Before my arrival I asked if they were able to do anything for me and my family as a gold elite member.
When I checked in the reception staff was happy to announce that they upgraded me to a suite as a reward for being a gold elite member.

We were all very happy with the very nice suite they provided us with.

The next morning we were very nice surprised with the very good breakfast buffet.
Everytime we went out and came back to the hotel, we were welcomed with a smile, a friendly chat, very interested staff, which also pushes me as a guest, to have nice talks with them, which is a good experience, especially here in Singapore, where I don't always find hotel staff and local people very friendly, so a very big thumbs up to the staff and management to have achieved this level of service.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again, I would even say that this would definitely be my choice of hotel again when traveling to Singapore again

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank RKGT777
MarriottTangsSG, Manager at Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Dear RKGT777,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel.

It is always nice to hear such wonderful comments like yours and I will most definitely share with our entire team at our next associate meeting.

We pride ourselves on creating memorable experiences and taking care of all of our guests so I am really happy to hear our staff made such a positive impact on your stay in Singapore.

We hope it is not too long before you come back for a visit!

Regards,
Simon Bell

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Spent a wonderful week here a few years back. Fabulous service, food and accommodations! Highly recommend! Wouldn't let me choose the actual date we travelled as it was a few years ago. They have a sidewalk bar that is so charming and the staff goes above and beyond to ensure your stay is the best! Location is prime. Right on the main strip of town and there is a subway station right on the same corner, large mall across the street and plenty of onsite and close by places to eat! You must go to Singapore - it's beautiful and spotlessly clean!!

Room Tip: Quiet floors - great personal service!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2017

Business cum Shopping Spree Travelers should stay in Marriot Tang Plaza Hotel as it in the beginning of busy, famous & crowded Orchard Road and the nearest MRT Station (Orchard Station) is just underneath the hotel.
Ion Orchard, the most shopping centres inside, is directly opposite the hotel.

Room Tip: Executive Room would be good for Business Travelers
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank MatthewJamesTan67
Reviewed 10 March 2017

The Marriott Tang is well-located, beautifully appointed and wonderful. I was surprised how quiet my room was considering it is located right on Orchard Road. The Orchard Road MRT is adjacent and there is great shopping all around the hotel -- although I couldn't afford the Hermes, Tiffany & Company, or Alexander McQueen. It was great to look and then to shop at the more reasonable shops.

There is a lot of great food, too, in the basement of ION and Tang right nearby.

I ate the room service breakfast every day and it was delicious.

Really, a very nice location.

Room Tip: I enjoyed my view overlooking the pool and Orchard Road.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Stayed here over the weekend because of its location. The hotel is so close to all major shopping malls along Orchard.

The room is spacious and modern, it looks new. The bed is very comfy and I could roll over and over again. Suggest to book the room with lounge access, the selection of evening canapes and drinks are better than many lounges. The view from the lounge is very beautiful. Definitely will stay again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank TKTK80
MarriottTangsSG, Manager at Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Dear TKTK80,

It was a pleasure reading your five star review.

At the Singapore Marriott Hotel, we work hard to ensure that all our guests feel comfortable, welcome and satisfied and we are glad to have accomplished that for you.

Our executive lounge has always been a major plus point for many of our guests and we are gad to know it was the same for you. We do hope to welcome you back once more.

Have a great week ahead.

Regards